Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, October 03, 2005

fess up!

Ok i don't care about my spelling i and i'm not mad i just wanna know who put the Anonymous comment on my blog! i really really think i know who did it but the person denies it! ok well i am not mad or offended but just say you name!! your making me crazy!! maybe i should just not have anonymous comment on hear! ok well please tell me who you are i won't get made! I just want you to know that i am my own person and i may spell bad on my blog but thats ok becase no one is focing any of you to read it! you read it on your own will and you can read it can't you? yeah so.... i don't think its a big deal. Do you want me to say that i am a bad speller again for your satisfaction? Well there it is I'm a bad speller ok! got it. And I'm not mad i'm just telling you.

Well tonight we might go see batman if it all works out! I havn't seen it yet and i wanna see it really bad! ok well i don't have much to post about... yesterday we went to life chane w/ the rays and that was good. I got really tired becase my back was in the hot sun? so who went who is reading this? it was pretty good, I guess it never made it in our church bolitin but there was still and ok amount of people there from our church! So i was talking to one of my friends and i learned that this was a global thing! i guess you lern some thing new every day! :) But i thought that was really cool. i knew that it was in IN and i was kida thinking that it was in at least half of the US so i wasn't totaly dumb! :)
well thats all i have to say for now! please HT tell me who you are :)!!!!! have a wonderfully week every one!

God bless Tamara

6 comments:

Nathan said...

Here's the deal. 1) I'm getting ticked off that you still think it is me. I did not do it and stop bugging me about it. 2) More than likely, it was someone you (nor I or anyone else) do not know. It was probably someone who read your blog once, made that comment, and will never read your blog again.
Anyways, yeah, I didn't go to Life Chain - 'twas watching the Colts game at my grandma's house (I've got my priorities straight - you better believe it!)

Tamara Rose said...

heh ok sorry i'll stop bugging you. :) i was kida kidding.
oh you bad boy! you don't have your priorities on straight! :) but its just like you to do that. :)

Anonymous said...

Of course it wasn't Nathan!

Edwin Allen Henry said...

Hi Tamara. :-)
Hey - Thanks for the comment first off, and secondly, I'm almost positive that I've commented on your blog before...
Hmm, I wouldn't worry too much about the spelling, 'cause it is readable, however, if you did want to be more accurate, you could do what this HT person said and type it out in Word and then copy and paste it into this... but, 'tisn't a big deal.
Umm, thanks for thinking and praying for me and Z!! And just to let you know, I work at FedEx from 4-7:30,8am. Umm... anyways, things are going well up here - and there as well I guess?
Oh, for Nathan - dude, you really shouldn't even joke about how watching a Colts game is more important than help trying to save lives - seriously...
Heh... and about who this HT person is, maybe he/she knows ya, maybe he/she doesn't - but 'tisn't worth losing sleep over, so don't worry too much about it. ;-) Alrighty, well, good night and god Bless!
Love,
Allen

Anonymous said...

Just remember that you allowed anonymous comments for ME so that I could comment your blog. ;-) That was very sweet and kind of you, and I'm sorry that it has been a problem. To be honest, if it is readable (which it is), I don't really care about the spelling. 'Twasn't me that made the comment.

Anonymous said...

what! never! lol hey i don't even care that much becase it was kida all a joke and i wouldn't get ride of my comments! ;) ok sorry if i sounded all woked up but i really wasn't i just wanted to know who it was! but you know i don't think i will take your advice becase it takes to long! sorry you'll just have to live w/ my poor spelling! :) ok well sorry Nathan and Andrew!