Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

THE GUYS WEEKEND! :-)

Ok so this is our last day of fall break! which stinks, but it was a fun fall break! Like every thing we did revoved around my brothers! It was fun i have to say! they just left a phew min ago, so they will get home kida late but i had a good time with thim. Monday we did most of our stuff becase we didn't have to go any where. But i had a blast becase fist we went to a pizza buffet and then we went shoping a cuple places then we went to the movie theator and saw batman begans! Thats a sweet movie! and i have 2 ways i can do (or watch) some thing scary. I can ither make it funny ( some times make fun of it ex.) or i can be really scaired! So i desided to let it really scare me! It was so fun! i was shaking durring though most of the movie it was great! :) them we went to one more store and got home and watched the goast in the darkness! Thats a good movie also! We bought a new DVD player sence out other one broke so now we can start wathing some of our DVD's again! yeah! Then today we went to our seek classes and Zach staid home and helped my dad and Allen went to IUPUI and visited with some other people and was gone all day! So i'm sure he had fun. Then tonght Maria, Faith, and I went to clogging and that was really fun! we all did our hair REALLY wierd! Mine had like 12 poiny tails all over my head, Faith had cut lil pig tail, and Maria had her hair sticking strite up! it was great! and i think i had a bust of energey from that becase i was really hiper! well i was miled compaired to Maria! it was really funny to watch! Ok well i am really tired and i have school ( darn!) in the morning so i better get to bed! Have a good night every one! Oh and i am EXTREMLY sorry for the pain my song had caused you but i don't have time to change it tonight but i will try to soon! goodnight all!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Batman Begins - scary? Hmm...not sure about that one. You - wuss? A little more sure... :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sure that I would find Batman Begins scary. That's why I won't watch it. Hehe. I'm glad you enjoyed it anyway! Nathan, I believe that wuss means "unmanly" and I sure hope that Tamara is unmanly. Duh!

Anonymous said...

whatever Nathan! :) it was kida scray! it was kida dumb, but it was still scary! well it least you have to say it was startoling (sp)? Ok Nathan i'm not that much of a wuss! didn't you read what i wrote? I kida mad my self scaired! so what ya talken' about!?
well i guess Rachel thats kida a good point actually! and dont more i am pretty unmanly! not totaly. :)heh