Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, October 18, 2005


Sleep!

Ok well i got my Hair cut.

Look here to see a pic of me and my new hair cut. I want it on my blog as my profile pic but it wont work and its really annonig! ok well do you guys like it? i don't think i have had any one say it looks bad or they don't like it, but they could have just not said any thing. It doesn't look great in that pic becase i had just gotten up from a nap, so if i ever get it on my profile then i will put a better one on there. So does any one know how to do that. I my ask my sister. She's a pretty good help.

Well i was trying to update last night and i erased the whole post and it was late and i didn't want to do it again. Also i was going to earlyer in the day but i was kida mad a some one and i was afraide i would say some thing i didn't mean and yeah so i didn't. Well I messed up a paper for my Seek classes. Actually it wa an out line, so i have to do that over again this week and i am giving a Oral Presentation next week so i am kida nervas becase i am not very good at speking in frount of people, pluse i am afraide that my thing will be dumb comparaied to the other kids! Well maybe i shouldn't worrya about it.

Ok well i just got back from clogging and i'm really tired so i am going to go sink into my wonderfull bed! Its so wonderfull to have a bed at night! Bed..... Its such a beautifully word! Oh and sleep, i just LOVE those words! :) good night all! have a wonderfull time in bed tonight!
Oh hey i got a xanga. Its not all done so i wont give you the link yet.










3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The link is to gmail signin. Somehow, I don't think that's what you look like. ;-) Looking forward to seeing the pic (or another, it doesn't matter).

C. Bright said...

Hey Tamara, this is that weird girl who posted dead fish on her blog (don't worry, they weren't *my* dead fish or anything!).

In answer to the question of do you know me - probably not. I went to 3 or 4 CYPU events last year, but since I graduated in the spring, I'm now confined to college activities (well, college homework mostly).

To answer if I know you - well, sortof. I got to know your parents a little first when I was at your church at Gethsemeny Challenge (your mom is *really* nice!). And then my sister got to know your sister, Charity, at Covfamicoi. And then I got to know your other sister, Maria, a bit better to when she came up here for FMP last week. Make sense? No?
I thought not. :P

Oh, and I totally didn't mean to be rude on Josh's blog, I just felt that since I kindof-sortof-knew-you-indirectly I could kid around a bit, is that OK?

Tamara Rose said...

what Rachel... It is a pic of me. Ok well i will e-mail it to you but on my comp it works!

hey Candis( i don't think i spelled your name right ;) oh well)
Well i think i have figured out who you are now. i was just a little confused at fist.
Thanks for the comment.
Oh and you didn't ofend me becase as you can see I am NOT good at spelling at all and i know it and i think every one elce who know's me Knows it also! I was just wondering who you where