Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, October 22, 2005

peacefull

Its pretty peacfully around hear. Earlyer my mom was playing the peano and it was really nice. We are doing some odd jobs around hear and just kida relaxing. I got home around 2 from the Hovee's house. That was fun. We didn't do that much ate, talked, watched movies, listend to stuff ( Mary and Fath danced :)), look at pictures, i helped clean some, and just did the basic stuff. Well i am pretty happy right now. Its nice. Nice day and I feel nice!

Right now i'm pretty tired! Ok its ture i'm always tired... Well i can get PRETTY hipper some times, but a lot of times i'm pretty tired.
Its most likly becase last night i stayed up kida late like... 1 or 1:30 then i got woken up at 6:30 becase Any Hovee was getting ready to go some where. I did kida slepp till about 8:45 but i kept waking up. I might go to bed early tonight so then i wont be so tired at Church! I get tired a lot at church! I guess its becase you feel the whole week and it hits you and i just get tired. But Sunday is a day of rest so its nice. Not just becase i want to sleep, its becase i don't have wordly things to keep me busy so its nice.

Speaking of nice it was pretty nice out today. I was going to go run or some thing but i didn't. I really want to right now becase our basment is really hot! OH yeah i didn't tell.... OUR BASMENT FLOUDED!! Yesterday about noon. See i was down stairs and then i went up stairs to help put awayfood and then Ben came back down and said that there was a leak and my dad came down and then i came down and the intire half of our basment (where the pool table is and the TV and stuff (if you have ever been to my house you will know what i'm talking about) and some was getting by the comp ( it was not hurt.. well i don't think it was becase we unpluged it right away!)! It was from the sumpump. It got unpluged some how ( I don't know how It might have just fallen out or some thing) and it flooded some how! So we put fans and

Ok well i wrote more but i didn't not work! Ok Well I was really at peace earlyer! God is great! Ok well my parents went on a date and now they are back and we watched the seares of Unfrotunant events. The 12th book came out the other day. Do you guys like those? have you heard of them? Our family really likes them!

Ok well i wrote more but i did not work. Ok well i was really at peace earlyer! "I love life, except when i it" quote by Sara, but she used it difrently (in collage). Well i really don't ever (even when i sound like it) Life. Ok well i am tired and i want to go to bed. Goodngiht every one. Have a good Sunday. I love Sunday. I need sleep becase normally i am tired on Sunday. I think its becase all the week hits on you. But Sundays are nice, not just becase i get to sleep but becase wordly things don't get in the way and you can just relax and think about God! He is so great!

No comments: