Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, October 21, 2005

Time Goes by quick!

Ok well this week has gone by quick. My Oral report that i am suppose to do is getting really annoing! I am SOO confused and i don't know where to get the info and stuff.

Today i am going over to a friends house for the night so i am got my school done pretty quick( except that paper!).

Ok i watched some thing scary last night. Then i had to go to bed alone, (heh that sounds a little wierd) See i Love having my own room but there are disadvantages, Like no one to talk to, and when your scaired no one to, in a sence, protect you, not that when Maria was in my room she protected me, but some times i did feel more safe. Ok i know i know I'm a woos. Ok Nathan you are right, I am a woos some times, But It wasn't that scary it was suppensfully and thats what is scary! Ok no one will understand what i'm saying ( i don't even know if i understand ;)) so i am going to stop talking now :)

Well It is a very glomey friday! We did need to rain though so its good. Oh pluse it was stormey last night so that was freeky! Not that i am scaired of thurder and lightning, I love it, But the sound on the windows and stuff is kida freeky ( especially at night!).

Oh sorry it took me so long to update the song. But i finally did! even know the other was a good song!



Ok well i need to go. Sorry this was so randome, But thats me. well have a good friday every one! bye

2 comments:

SaraY said...

You're right. It was a gloomy Friday but I am soooo glad that it's the weekend! And I really like that song :-).

Anonymous said...

I kind of understand what you're saying about things that are scary. I'm totally with you about suspense being scary. :)