Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Brace face
Tuesday
Ok my braces our Killing me!! I went to the orthodontist today and they put chances, don’t know if you guys know what those our, well I don’t really know what they are! All I know is they are a LOT tighter! My whole jaw is hurting really bad! And of course my teeth kill! So I took medicine earlier today but I think it wore off! My cheeks kind of fell like I have been smiling and Laughing for 2 days straight, But my tell feel….. I don’t know what they fell like but they hurt that’s all I know! :)
Sorry that I am complaining and I know that some of you braces people say what are you complaining about I had mine on for a lot longer! Oh yeah I forgot to tell I’m going to go back in 4 weeks and see if my teeth have come together that why he put them on! And then at the end of November I will probably get them of! Yeah! I know what you’re thinking, y am I complaining when I just got them on February, well….. I have to get them off before we got to Oz because the insurance won’t pay for it. So there I have a good reason! :) Man my whole face and head hurts!! Well the good news is I like them better, like the look of the Chan thing. So I guess that’s y they say “pain before beauty”! :) I think that’s how the saying goes?

Ok enough of my complaining. I have a request of all you who are reading my blog, could you please pray for Beth long (http://alexandmarty.blogspot.com/
)
She had Ear surgery Tuesday and she is in a lot of pain right now! Her blog tells more about it. But if you could all pray for her I am sure she would preheat all your prayers! Thanks!
Well that’s about all I have to say for now! Ok I am writing this Monday night but it’s not working on the blogger thing so I am just writing it on Word doc. So most of the things should be spelled right! :) You all need to clap for me! :) *pats self on back*
Goodnight all! Hope you have better sleep than I will probably have! :)

Wednesday
Ok I’m having a double post I guess :)
My teeth hurt more today! It’s hard to drink and eat and all that stuff! You know you never know how much you use your teeth until they get hurt. That can apply to about any thing really. Well I wanted some thing that I could eat that was soft so I told Ben I was going to make pancakes and he was said “No let me, I’m really good at it!” ok well lets just say they kind of died because he put to much water in them and stuff but I helped him and they actually tasted pretty good! :)

Ok well another thing you could pray about is Andrew twisted his ankle I think, so yeah. And keep praying for Beth! Ok well thanks every body!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

hi i'm feeling awful this morning becuz my pain killer ran out. Anyways last night was the best night since the surgery. I slept the whole night 1230-8 It was great i think i woke up once but that's it. Thanx y'all for praying for me!! I love you all!!!