Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

don't wory i have changed the song! :)

Ok i am posting 2 days in a row this is pretty good!
Well today i was gone till 4 and that was kida annoing becase i didn't get like any school done well i was gone. I wrote a EXTEMLY bad poem. I may put it one hear some day i don't know. But Mr. Cutter and 2 of his guys came down to help ( i forget what his componey is called) So they got a lot done and that was a big help! Well tomorw i will have to do a lot of work and friday i am leaving at 10 and befor that i will most likly be working on our house or school! And i wont get back till Saturday evening, so i don't think i will be able to Update. Well every one who goes on Fall Menisty Prodject hope you have a good time there!

I don't have much to post about...... tomorw a relitor is comming and monday an oprsor (sp?) is comming, so we have to clean up or house and try to make it prety! :) and of corse we get to do more Painting! yeah! :) Well tomorw is going to be busy so i am going to try to get some late night school done. Ok i am going to put a wierd lil fact on hear.
FACT:
target was started in Australia!
did any one know that? not that you guys really care! :)

Ok well i am going to add on to this post becase as the ngiht goes on it is getting more stressfully!we have to do an outline, and i am trying to get the Info for it and its really annoing becase i don't know where to get it really and they didn't explain any thing on this very well and tomorow and friday i will be working so i am going to try to it least start it tonight but its not coming along to well. There are topics i can pick from and i am looking on Google to try to get firther info and i can't find any thing very usefully. *sigh* this is anyoing! Ok well maybe i am just not very good but still... i donno its really getting annoing so i desided to take a break and write this! ugg... i don't know what to do!!!! ugg ok well i have to go to bed! I guess i will try in the morning!
Well i decieded to put this song. Its called bad day! I really like it. I'm not having that bad of a day but i still love the song! i bet you will hear it more than once on my blog. Ok time to end this post. goodngiht every one!
have a wonderfully weekend!

Hair,

Ok i dicided to edit this post one more time! I am going to get my hair cut and i want to know what you guys think should i get it cut really short or should i just get it trimed and layerd? I was thinking like supper short so i could spik it! :) lol i don't think i want it that short but you know i kinda do really want a mohock! :) i thought Lukes was so cool that i want one now! :) well what do you guys think? should i keep gowing it our or cut it short? and i will stile it. well think about it. And i might not do what you say just sugestion if you want to put them down. ok well thats all. i donno y i don't just make this a new post? oh well i'm not going to. bye




3 comments:

Ellie said...

His business is called Covenant Construction. And I will tell him that you thought they did a great job. He asked me if I wanted to come down to your house and see you, but my mom didn't think that would work because you guys would be doing school or you might not even be there. When I talked to Charity I found out that my mom was right... I would have been pretty sad to have come and not to have seen all you guys! Love you -

Tamara Rose said...

heh thanks scott! but i like you blog! you can make it wierd tis cool w/ me. :)
Yeah sorry Ellie we where gone. It would have been fun if you came and we where there though!
love ya 2
( heh i think i am felling lazy today! :))

Anonymous said...

i think you need to put some White Stripes on!!! :o)