Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, October 31, 2005

for sail!

Ok our house is on the market. some think I have been dreading but waiting for! It seems like things are soo fare away but at the same time so close. I have been having dreams that we don't go and when i really think about that I am disapointed! I am kind of getting used to the idea now. And kind of deep down getting excited, but i do really really want to stay for christmas!
Well our house is very clean right now! Its pretty nice and i found out today that half of it was built in the 1920 and a nother half built in the 1940. so its kida old but I like it! So now we need to get our vesas (sp?) and need to sell our house. Well i am sure thats not all the stuff is done but a lot is!

Ok well for all you who prayed for Allen thank you. He is doing much better. He is still not all better but the pain has stoped. but please contenue prayers for him. He is going to the Dr. on Wednessday so pray for that.

last week was a blast! At my Aunt and Uncle's i wreked on Mara's moter scuter that she brought and i am still in brused and cut and scraped up and kida sore but i had a great time. Then we had a little costume party that my Uncle desided to do when we all come down for my G'pa's b-day and i was a guy! ;) i was pretty good to except i couldn't keep my voce down low enough. And all you guys who have word a shirt tucked in and buttend all the way with a tie.... i feel your pain and i am sorry! :)

Layfetty was TONS of fun to! the Fall party was great and then the squr dance was great also! Man i had a blast! Then we went over the the Helds g'parends and had a little sleep over and that was really fun! we also got to church really really early! we where the fist car in the parking lot (except the Hart's but they live there ;)) so we did pretty good! And church and class where good also. then we ate lunch with the olivetti's for lunch and that was great! I love them and there kids! they are soo great! and sooo cute! well to just say it all together i love Layfetty!

then we heard my dad preach and i sat in the back becase i was in the nersure but there where no kids and that was a change. :) but his semon was really good! i really like it when my dad preaches! but i was kida bumbed becase i like Jared to but we had to go to South side but still like i said it was good.

Ok well it is getting late and i woke up kida early this morning and i am going to tomorow becase i have classes. well befor i go i have to ask a question. Do any of you guys put your self down? I do a lot and i know its bad but i donno i guess its just becase of what people have said in the past sticks. well goodngiht all. Oh and look at my xanga its like done now kida! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

you changed your song.... i like the other one better.

Tamara Rose said...

sorry dear! yeah i liked the other one but i like this on to. so answer my question! :) any who you need to get a blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Well.... First of all blogs take to much time. secondly, I think they are kinda pointless... in a way! I also dont have anything that I would put on a blog... so its kinda pointless.But thats cool that you have one.

Nathan said...

I remember when we put our old house on the market (April 2001 it was). 'Twas a big deal - and we only moved about 4 miles south! I can't really comprehend moving to the other side of the world...that's why everyone should keep praying for your family.

Anonymous said...

Thats really funny Nathan. When we moved from evensville, I dont remember it being that big of a deal. Well I guess I did know quite a few people here at southside, and we really didnt have that many friends in evensville, besides from school. I guess that it was sad that we moved, but now when I look back on it, I am really happy about it. If we hadnt moved here we probably wouldnt be doint CYPU events, and we probably wouldnt have had a youth group considering there were only like 10 kids in the whole church.

Tamara Rose said...

hah! Nathan thats really funny! :) lets see that would make you... like 12 or 13 right? hah thats really funny. so y did you move? just get a bigger house? well its not that wierd i guess i know lots of people who have done that now that i think about it! :) yeah but thanks for the prayers! and the comment! ;) and i do really like you pic! its cool. what is it from?

Yeah Julia i think Blogs are dumb some times but i still like um. hey you should join Zacharys "anti blog" web sigh! hah.

Anonymous said...

HEHE.. why doesnt Maria have a blog, is she with Zacharys sigh?