Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

more on Allen

Ok just Incas non of you know who he is this is him. His is my cool older (oldest) bro. So yesterday he woke up with intense pain in his lower stomach and so Mr. Saunders ( that's who he is living with) took him to the hospital from their he called my father and mother and my dad went down right when he heard and is still their now and my mother and us 4 kids our going up tonight. Ok so at Noon today he had a thing called a colonoscopy and they found out that he has thing thing called ulcerated colitis. Its like big sores. That is better than what we thought he was going to have. Sense it runs in my mom's family we though he was going to have crons. My grandpa B-wood actually had ulcerated colitis so I donno if it is a genetic thing but there are some people in our family who had it. Don't ask me what they are because i couldn't tell you. Well i sorta know but i don't want to explan it and even if i did you wouldn't understand a word i would say. So anyways he can still fell a little pain but he is on pain killer so that is helping a lot. Oh befor i forget i want to give a huge thinks to Mrs. Dr betty ray! She has been a great help! she always is but she is just sooo sweet and considerate! so thanks you so much Mrs. Ray!

So I think he's doing ok. He will be in the hospetal a phew more days and they will give him medison and things to help the pain and help it heal. We are thinkfull it isn't
but it is still a little seareous. but Mrs. Buris (she is a lady from our church) said she had it when she was about is age and she Said she had awfle pain! I am Sure my dad and mom (and Allen when he can go home, well his second home, the Saunders ;)) will get info about it and reserch. Well i will tell you more about what the doc says later on this week or next. I am pretty sure this will be the last time I update for about 2 or 3 days becase i will be gone and all but you will hear more some time. you can always call, sepeaking of phones yesterday my mom's Cell,our home phone, even Charitys was on the phone with some one about Allen it was absalutly crazy! ;) i was like if I was going to keep answering these phones i am goint to start saying "hello Allen's hot line" :) i didn't but i wanted to with all the calles we got from people! they where mostly family but still it was crazy stuff last ngiht. But i guess thats what happens when some one is in the hospetal. Well thanks for all the prayers and conserns! But keep praying please! i am sure he would appresheate that.


Well this week we where suppose to put the house on the market so i donno if we are still going to do that or not. Its kida funny how one thing effects all your plans! Well Maria and I are still going up to My Aunt and Uncles so that will be fun! I might fell a little bad for leaving Allen I would love to stay with him but i think with every one elce thier he will be in good componey! :) We are going to get balons and candy and stuff for him when we go up for him tonight so i hope he will like that. Well i have to go pack and make some popcorn. Oh i did get taged but bec for the "10 tings that make me joyfull" and i have it writen down but i don't have time to post it right now so some other time i will. I kida chaged it around a little but thats 0k. :) its my thing i can do what i want with it right? :) ok well by every one. please keep praying. and have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Allen gets better soon! Keep us updated. Thanks, Tamara!

Charity said...

Nice song. :-)

Hope you and Maria are having fun at Aunt Laura and Uncle Robert's.