Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, October 24, 2005

This week!

Ok on Wedness we are going over the Neals for supper then Maria and i are going over to my Aunt and Uncle's. We are going to stay with them till Friday night then we are going to my G'pa Coles b-day and my parents are going to be their so we will go home Friday night whith them, then we are going up to Layfettie ( with maybe some other s) and they are going to drop us off at the Church becase there is a how-down party thing and afterwards some Collage kids are going to do squar dancing. We are going to stay over ngiht with flo Faris then go to the Layfettie chuch in the morning and i think some one is having us over for lunch, then we go home. Oh and my dad is preaching Sunday night. Well that my whole agenday! I have to go do some more school. My oral repot is actually kida done i just have to practic it like 100 times! :) But its all thanks to my mom ( and Chariy help too). Well hope every one is going to have a spectuallyer day! bye

Oh i also chaged the song. i forget what it is now thought! :)
Ok and my xanga is:
http://www.xanga.com/Blamara

Oh also i chaged a phew things around. I just wanted some change i might do more later i donno.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tamara, I love Jet well actually thats the only song of them i like... good choice!! If you see my brothers this weekend tell them I said hi.