Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, October 07, 2005

spice gurls!

Ok i never thought that i would put the spice gurls on my blog but hear today it is! :) I'm soo crazy! heh and i love it! Ok i'm not saying i even like this song but i just felt like being wierd so i did it! and don't wory i will take it off! :)

So guess what?.... Allen and Zachary our comming home for fall break! yeah! They are driving up in the morning! My mom is at the Womans retreet so she will come home i think Saturday night! So its just us thress s and Ben and my dad! I have been working ALL day! I did school in the morning then i worked (painted man i am sick of painting!! :)) the rest of the day! Ok I have to do a lot of work, like help my dad on our house and stuff, becase the s are always doing school and Ben isn't a huge help when it comes to big things so i get picked! :) luky me! heh.

Ok for those of you who wonder if i ever do school yes i do! I just have to do it fast and i admit i don't have a ton of school today but i still am kida busy! :) ok well i don't have any thing elce to say! have a good friday night! stay up late and sleeping in late! :) bye

1 comment:

SaraY said...

Hey Tamara! I am sorry I could not take your music and had to turn it off. Lol. Hope you have a good weekend! Mine has been pretty good....except for one thing...well, I'll talk to you later!