Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, September 29, 2005

tired, running, and my back is really hurting!!

ok my back is really hurting right now! i donno y but it kils! ok well i don't have much to post about just felt like posting. but i don't wanna do a long post. I went running at 7 ( pm) w/ my dog and that was fun but it kida hurt when i got back, because when you run and its cold your longs go all crazy and fell like the're ganna explode! and so i have coughing and its a little bit hard to breath, well i'm just not breathing normally. When i did track i ran in the cold and it was like the fist time ( this was like 2 years ago) and i started crying because i couldn't breath! And Allen Said it would have been beter to just puck on the side. :( i didn't really wanna do that though.
ok well i'm tired and i have some things to do befor i crash! so good night all.

Oh i have one more thing to say......
I am sorry about my poor spelling but you know what thats just how i am! So if you are that annoyed w/ it than get over it. I mean its my blog for crying-out-loude sorry if it buges you but thats just how i write! I may not be as good at spelling as you all but still give me a break i'm only 12 and its not like i'm the smartes 12 year old! ok sorry sory that i'm not up to your standers yet, but your just ganna have to deal with it!

5 comments:

erudil said...

As long as I can understand what you're saying, I don't really mind poor spelling.

Ellie said...

Same here - its not like we can't understand because your spelling is so bad. Its still readable and that's what counts! Love you -

Anna said...

With your dog, Paul?? I love that guy!! Wow, running at 7? Good for you. I can't do that... I've tried running in the morning, but I can't.

Anonymous said...

As far as I know, no-one has ever criticized your spelling. As for myself, I just gave you an idea for improving your blog that I have found helpful. I'm sorry that you have taken it as an attack on your intelligence, but that is not what it was meant to be.

-HT

Anonymous said...

-anonymous
I'm not offended and i have had MANY MANY people critisize me about my spelling! they may not have all said it on my blog ( though some besides you have for sure!!) but i have had LOTS AND LOTS of people say its bad exc but i kida care i kida don't any ways i just wanna know who you are!?? ok well you better tell me! ?