Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

forgotten again
I did my fist math lesson today, and like every time i start up school again, i forget every thing that i have every lerned! Its crazy! its kida funny but also kida bad! but Sence its the fist lesson its not verry hard it didn't take me that long. I am not verry good at math but maybe this year i will work harder and get better grads. I am not ready for school to start or for summer to end but on the other hand i am verry excited about Fall starting! I loved this summer! It was proubably the best summer of my life but i know i have to move on and i know there will be other great summers!Even know i have already stated classes I affshaly started all my school today! And normally I look forward in a way to the fist day but not this year. It was an OK day though.
Well i need to go soon and finish up some school and help Maria move out.... well move to upstairs, witch by the way we
FINALY got all, well about 95% of Allen's stuff out of his room! it only took him about umm.... maybe 5 years to move out! Its the cleanest i have seen it sence we moved in, thats proubably becase we( my sisters, my mother, and i) spent about 4 to 5 hours up there yesterday cleaning! So now the girls Maria (and charity some day) our talking over the upstairs! We all get our own rooms ( for a phew month it least!) now! Its really cool! Ok hope you all have a great day! God bless.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

VW Fires Its Ad Agency. Drives Into Hot Shop Crispin Porter.
For all the talk from advertisers about measuring return on investment and holding ad agencies accountable, sometimes the success of a client-agency relationship just boils down to the relationship between ...
Good point. My particular passion at the moment is whitening my teeth, and getting my friends to do the same! If you're interested in tooth whitening system boston related material, you'll find some great tooth whitening system boston related resources at my site.

Anonymous said...

Yikes. How do spammers find people? Anyway, Math is a great subject! I always had to do school year-round, so I didn't really ever forget that much math. Until I finished Algebra 1. I had to re-take it in college because I had forgotten EVERYTHING in it. :)

Nathan said...

Hey, I read your blog every flippin' day...but I don't comment much. I only comment when I feel the need to comment - not just a comment to comment. Like this one :)

Nathan said...

Oh yeah, who else links to you, other than myself? That's right - nobody. You better not hate me that much, or I'll quit linkin' to ya! :)

Nathan said...

Yeah, not even your own siblings link to ya. So I'm bein' the nice guy and providing a link! Have I heard a thank you yet!? :)

Nathan said...

Or is that too much for ya!? :)

Nathan said...

That's the right. The most flippin' comments you've ever received on a post. You besta thank me for that, too. And with that I'm done. :)

Nathan said...

Or am I?

Anonymous said...

uh, Nathan, yeah, uh, i think you made your point, heh, ok,
sorry i don't comment much tamara, i am slightly busy, (ok majorly busy) i am very impressed, you guys actually got allens stuff out of his room? already? wow! ok, well cya later

Anonymous said...

wow! man people just love me in this world! don't they! heh.
T.

Nathan said...

Dude, notice the little :) at the end of every flippin comment. I twasn't bein serious. For real, when am I serious? That was all a bunch of baloney sarcastic comments I posted! :)

Charity said...

LOL

Nathan, you have no life.

j/k

:-)

Charity said...

I'll link you someday, Tamara...I need to link a couple other people, too!