Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Gas, and my week.
Gas it outrageous! 3.19 a gallon! That's just flat out crazy!!!
what is this world coming to!?! Some one sent me this thing a while ago to try to get the prices to go down, by not buying from Cretan big (meaning most used) gas station, but I don't think it worked. heh. Well there's got to be some thing that will make it go down! My mom said that she can remember it being 29 sense! Because they had gas wars to see who could see it the cheapest and get the most customer's. Now that's that's what kind of price I'm talking about! We want it cheap! We want gas wars to see who can get it the lowest not the highest! *sigh*... Well that's all if have to say on gas right now.

MY WEEK,
Monday,
was not a Vera good day for me. I was pretty upset that day, but Monday night I was on IM talking to some people and they made me a lot happier! So with them, music, and sleep, I felt a lot better in the morning!
Tuesday,
that was a slow day! I had to get up early for SEEK( its a home school group) so I went to my first period class then I had 2 study halls in a row! Each period is 1 houre and15 min, so I was in there for 2 hours and3o min! The first one I study and I met a , but the second one all I did was slept! It was really boring! It was also rainy that day maybe that's on of the reasons why it was so boring. Then yesterday night we watched "pay it forward". That's a good movie. It was kida sad to! Then I went to bed, and early to it was like 10:30.
Today,
Well today has been relaxing so far. I got to sleep till 9 and then I took a bath and I haven't really had to do that much. A little home work but still I think all in all its going to be a nice day.
This long labor day weekend( the-sat)
well we are going camping this weekend at my cousins, So that should be really fun! Its with my moms side of the family the Cole's. Then Sunday we are going to go to two of my cousins ordination. So I hope that will go well.
So what are you all doing this weekend? Any thing. Even if you don't go any where I hope its nice and relaxing for you!

Well its true I went Christian on you'll. LOL. Its casting crowns. I like that band.
Hope you all have a GREAT weekend. Oh and please pray for All the people stranded from hurricane Katrina. If you have watched the news you have seen how much damaged its done! I think some thing like 80% of New Orleans is flooded!
God bless New Orleans! And God bless you all who are reading this!



3 comments:

SaraY said...

Casting Crowns rocks! They're really good to study too. In case you were gonna do any studying by any chance ;-)
~sara

Josh said...

hey, you ought to cook your purse and see if it makes funny sounds. :)

Charity said...

lol Tamara, discussing gas on your blog... ;-) Yeah this is a good song. I thought it was mocking Jesus at first...haha. Lovely post, dear. Keep up the nice long posting.

I'm waiting here for you, Maria, Benji, and Allen to get home. It's getting late....