Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, August 29, 2005

Lafaytte and Pain

So this Weekend my family went up to Layfette! My sisters and I stayed with Micah and Emily Humphreis! it was really great! also She invited Cathren Held, and Flo Faris over! It was GREAT fun! I saw poeple from ECHO (and met some of there sibs), Covie, friends, my brothers, and we( my whole family) had lunch with the Saunders ( they are the family Allen and Zach are staying with) So that was a LOT of fun! It gets better! In the moring Jolene Fisher got baptized in the morning and that was cool to see also we talked our parents in to staying for the Eveaning servace! It was soo much fun! ok the only bad part of that whole weeked was the Paine. Sunday afternoon i had a kida bad headach so that was no fun but i just lived with it and still had a great Afternoon with the Saunders. Also sometime when we where at the Humphreis i think i pulled something in the top part of my right arm and it hurt like all Sunday! but See the wierd thing is that i don't every remember doing it i just remeber putting my arm back to scratch it and it hurt kida bad... So i donno what i did really did, but i just know it hurts! it still hurts today not as bad ( well it was never like SUPPER bad but still) as it was yesterday i dont think. Well i need to go organize some things for school. Hope you all Had a GREAT weekend and have an even better day today!! bye
Ok i know i have said this befor but i really really am going to get another song on my blog ( some time)! see i don't know how and so i ask my sister and she is never around and when she is she is doing something elce so i gess i will have to go get her and drag her down the stairs! lol well ttyl. bye.

2 comments:

ben said...

hey tammy.....you guys don't move until next year right? hehe....

Tamara Rose said...

umm... maybe it depends on when they call us.