Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

my busy schedule!
so this is my agenda for the next week....
TONIGHT.......
Well tonight we are having company again, (my dad's friend from collage) but this time I am making supper ( pizza and breadsticks and desert pizza) and there 3 kids, Ben, and me are going to hang out hear well, my parents and there parents go out for supper! So I get to be in charge, Oh and the 4 oldest are at youth group. So I was thinking about having a party but i guess I will be good and just chill.
TOMORROW- SUNDAY
tomorrow is the begins of our long Blackwood family reunion ( witch I have to clog at witch is ok I guess!) then on Saturday we are going up to Elkhart and my dad is preaching then on our way home we are picking my my cousins.
Monday-Wednesday
So they are staying with us till Wednesday! On Monday we have family fun night, witch by the way they are doing barn dancing again so that should be a blast again and All who are reading my blog should come! Tuesday we are doing Clogging and Wednesday I donno what's going on excepted that my darling cousins Hannah and Paige have to leave! *sniff*.
Well that's pretty much All what I'm doing these days EXCEPT SCHOOL is starting soon and that's a real drag! Well proubably no one is even reading this right now but that's ok.
:( I guess. Well I better get back to supper. Hope you all are having a good night. And this will praubalbly wont be able to update for a while so I'll leave you with this.

~to the world you may be one, but to one you may be the world~
love you all!
Tamar Rose



5 comments:

Mary said...

wow, sounds like you have a lot of plans!! hope you have fun :). I really wish I could go to family fun night, but I have a speech to make that same night...bummer. alrighty well, I'll ttyl chica. love ya!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with all your plans!

Anonymous said...

ok ok ok, i am commenting!! anyway you seem to have your schedule planned well (heh, unlike some of us!!) well cya

Nathan said...

Hey, seems your ending the summer with a bang! I guess I'll be at FFN tonight, so cya then...

Charity said...

which* ;-) You all did a lovely job clogging at the reunion. It was a blast!!! But yeah, I kept wanting to shout "smile guys. SMILE!" while you were clogging because you needed to make it look more FUN! :-D Hehe but anyways...I miss our cousins. Don't you?