Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

sorry its been so long!
Ok i know it had been a long time sence i have posted.... but i have been busy! I was going to do it yesterday but i had to leave becase we went hores back ridding At my G'pa's and my faforit horse was leaving yesterday. My G'pa sould her to some one at our church! It was sad but i got to ride her one more time it least.

*sigh* but today my legs are sore I donno if its from Ridding or from last night at amily fun night we did irish barn dancing! So that was a blast! Did eveyone who when and is reading this have fun?

Oh yeah and at our reunion I had a blast! I thought i wasn't going to have like any fun but i found out we have GREAT and fun cousins! I miss them sooo much! They where so sweet and fun and nice!

Well i better go becase my cousins Hannah and Paige are hear till tomorrow and i need to go hang out with them. Man i really need to change my song but i am not sure all what to do so maybe tomorrow or some thing i will ask charity to help me with it.
Hope you all have a great day! God bless!

4 comments:

Tamara Rose said...

So i changed the song do you all like it? heh

Nathan said...

Great song!

Nathan said...

You should add some links to your blog! Surely someone would lend you their html for a link list so you can put it on here. I would, but it might be easier for someone like at your own house to do it (and mine isn't very long, anyways!)

Anonymous said...

hey, Tamara! This is Hilary Gamble. You've got a cool blog! I'm just popping in to say hi. Bye!