Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, August 15, 2005

painting, fair, collage/school,and OZe
Ok i want to start out saying thank you so much to all who helped Paint our house you have no idea how much that heped! Even if i did go to church the nexed day painted,tired and sore it was all woth it! well i also got hurt see i fell off the roof....... lol j/j but i did get hurt twice. the first time was friday see luke long thrugh a scraper at me and tould be to chatch ( and i didn't even know he was going to through it!) and the courner of it sliced my thumb and he was LAUGHING! Now isn't that just awfle lol but he said sorry when he noticed that he actually really hurt me! heh and the other time was Saturday Allen was cutting a old gutter up so we could put it in the trash can and when we put them in and i think nathen ( well i donno really who let go for sure) let go and they cut up my leg. At first Nathen was like "umm your bleeding" heh and i was just like yeah i wonder why :-) but after that he laughed about it and was like " look what i did to Tamara" heh Nathen and luke if your reading this i forgive you. heh but i did have a blast! Oh also i danced on the roof that was sweet! becas Allen brought his speakers out of his window and we listed to about EVERY THING! lol well thanks agin

State faire,
well my sister has been begging me to do this so i guess i will finaly do it. Ok so Maria and i are Colgging at the state fair this wed and Sat on wed from 5-6 and on sat 12 to 1 It should be great fun! So if any of you want to come than feel free to come. there is one rap song that we are dancing to by Usher called "Yeah" witch hopefully i will put on my blog some time and Nathen don't call me a hepocrit becase i have rap songs on my blog. lol But i Do like SOME rap songs but most aren't to great but some are good( key word there SOME).So Well where talking about this do you all like the song that i have right now? hope so Charity heped me get it. when she gets back hopfully she will get me thats other song on. any ways getting back today they have state faire tickets free in the paper today its good for monday through thursday but not on the weekends. Also i want to go with a whole bunch of you people some time and like spend most of the day there that would be really fun! Also a lot of other people said the same thing. well just a thought.

School/Collage and OZe
I heped Allen move some of his stuff today ( well more like put it in the back of the van). after wards when i thought abought it more and it hit me, what i was actually doing it was kida sad almost! I mean just having Allen & Zach go to collage, move away from us is big I mean befor i knew that we where going to oz i was upset becase they where going to move away from us, but know.... man think of how much harder its going to be! Moving thousands and thousands of miles away i'm talking across the world thats HUGE! And leaving my 2 older brothers behind... I donno its almost to much! Ok now i am depresed and upset.
:( And moving them out is so hard. It is going to kill me to leave them! I will fell like half of my world is gone! I donno if i am going to be able to deal with that?!! Ok i need some one to tell me every thing is going to be ok and that God i ALWAYS no matter what going to be in control! well back on school wise our family doesn't start till next month witch is really cool! Ok you want to know some thing really wierd when we leave from the US to OZ we will leave on a Sat and get back on a thursday and it only takes 1 day to get there! now how freeky is that!? also when we come home we will get back an houre befor we left! now thats freeky! ahh.

whats going on,
Well Charity isn't hear because she is is with a friend at there beach house and gets to go toobing and all that fun stuff but i am not that jelious becase we might go see a movie today! but wednesday morning we have to get chest ex-rays ( the three older s and i think my parents) is some thing you have to get to beable to get our visas( sp?) for Oz well this has become a long post ( well for me it least) hope you all have a great day i will try not to be to down. I think i've cheered my self op a little but i could always use more so i will be verry happy if you comment! love you all
funny quote
" don't worry about tomorrow, becase its already tomorrow in Australia"
lol i like that quote! :-)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the quote is dont worry about today, becuase it is already tomorrow in australia. just to tell you that.

Nathan said...

I love this song. One of the best rap songs ever. And "Yeah" ain't bad either, 'cept it's a bit "cruder" (is that a word?) than even the vile Mr. Brightside :)

Charity said...

Nooo the quote is "don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia." ;-)