Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

A forgotten shadow!
by Nathan skinner


Ok I have pretty much been a shadow my whole life! Its kida sad and I bet some of you are thanking how could I Tamara a loud annoying person like me be a shadow? Well I get ignored ALL the time, by I bet EVERY one who is reading my blog right now! Most of you don't really care but it is kid hurting some times. Like I can literally go into a room and NO one will notice me! Its crazy! I like talking to people but some people get annoyed by me but I really don't know what I do some time to make people completely ignore me! Any one want to help me out on that question?

I go to these SEEK classes and we went for an orientation Tuesday. So I was in class and they past out these packets, guess who they forgot and didn't even have on there list? Your reading her blog right now! Well they had one extra because one guy didn't show. Nathan. So now that's who I am. Way to make a first impression right? Yeah it wasn't so, but I laughed about it but I was embarrassing. Well that's pretty much all I have to say. I am going to bed because I am really tired! So I hope you all have a good night and just thank a bought what I wrote hear.
night night,

Nathan

4 comments:

Tamara Rose said...

Oh the tittle didn't show up but the tittle is "A firgotten shadow"

Nathan said...

Hey, don't worry about it too much! You'll have your chance to be the BMOC ("big man on campus") in a couple years! It's just that you're doing stuff where you are on the young end of things, and it appears no one cares (which is untrue). When you are a few years older and look down at the "youngins" you'll see the same thing from the other side of the spectrum. And remember, most people go through a "no one cares about me" stage or two in their life, so its not like you're the only one who's thought this way.

Charity said...

Nathan is right. It's just because sometimes you try to hang out with older people and they might seem to ignore you, but it's only because they might be talking about different things or something. You still have a lot of friends - young and old - and you know a lot of people who love to hang out with you. Think about ECHO people...they all loved having you around! (despite some of my thinking) I'm sorry if I am one of the people who doesn't seem to care...I do, I just don't show it all the time, I guess. I love ya, sis, no matter what. I might get annoyed with you sometimes, but hey we're family. It happens. ;-) I know it doesn't make it ok...and I'm trying to work on it. I've still had some great times with ya, you gotta admit. :-D

Anonymous said...

I guess I can speak for both the young and old sides. :) Irene absolutely loved you! I enjoyed your friendliness and exuberance. Even when you thought you were going to die. Nathan is right. Most everyone has times like that in their life. I certainly have.