Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, September 22, 2005

First day of fall!

Well....... Today Benjamen and I dug up a stup and that took a lot of my morning and then we went swiming in our frezzing cold water! I know some of you are thinking y are we swiming in Fall... well it was pretty hot today ( out side not in the pool i donno y it wasn't warm in the pool also but..) and it is the last time we are every ganna get to swim in it becase my dad wants to close it today! :'( sniff sniff. It was really nice durring the Summer, but i didn't get to enjoy it a ton, becase We where gone all the time! but still i am glad we have it. Maybe when we move will have one, but i doute it.

Fall.. *sight*...... gotta love it! Ok rase you hand if you like Fall! * me me pick me*! :) I love fall! Its my favorite season! whats your's? See i love Like all the seasons but i think fall is my favorit! Becase its soo purdy, and i love the temp! i like jeens and sweters and all the rest of that good stuff that comes with fall!

Today Ben and my slef went to a grauge sail and it was a very...... strainge one. Ok seareously it looked like they took EVERY THING out of there house, didn't look at it at all, and just poot it in a TON of boxes and layed them all in a row! It was crazy!! really ok listen to this, half the stuff in there ( well out there) was used like i found a used rasor a empty botle of free-brese (sp?), you know that smelly stuff! and like used light bulbs! Itsn't that crazy! well i thought it was any way.

So how's the song? I will try to change it next time i poast. My dear sister, charity showed me how! Sisters are wonderfull ........some times :) So i was wondering if you people would help me out and give me some songs? i really don't give a care what they are as long as there clean ( that doesn't mean that i will play it but.. :)). That means Nathan if you comment they have to be CLEAN songs! lol. but i like some rap also so if you know any GOOD rap songs people than i would like them.
Ok well i gtg now. God bless every one!

5 comments:

Nathan said...

Enter Sandman by Metallica - now that's a good and CLEAN song.

Anonymous said...

Tamara- I like the title of your blog. :o) Do you ever visit my Xanga?? (www.xanga.com/strangewind30) I hope ya will sometime. Have a wonderful weekend!

Cheers,

LNI

Ellie said...

My favorite season is summer because there's no school!!! :) lol. But I love all the seasons because they all show how creative God is. Problem is if it was summer all the time I would miss all the other seasons. :) Love you -

Elizabeth said...

That is so sad...that it was your last time to swim in your pool...i kinda like fall.

Anonymous said...

Nathan and Ellen-
thanks for the songs people i might not use all of them but i wil try to use some.
Eleni-
no not that offten but i do some thimes.
Ellie
yeah i love all the seasons and when school is out i love that but fall is so pirdy!
beth-
Thanks for the comment you gatta comment more offthen! yeah it was a little bit sad i guess if i think about it.
well bye