Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm ganna try this i guess ( sence every one elce is doing it)
So i wanna know who started it. i prouably could find out but i don't want to right now. ok well i may have some ( well a lot becase where sisters) of the same answers as my sister. Oh also i am on lack of sleep right now so give me a break if i make it really wierd!


10 years ago I was:
-umm... 2 ( wow am yong! :) )
-And was really cute sweet and inocent ( not like i'm not right now ;-))

5 years ago I was:
-had Just moved to Indianapolis and didn't know any one just kida scaried!
(becase i had been very shelterd in Evensvill!)
- hung out with the rays
-did a lot of stuff with my sister
-Y2K ( witch we didn't go crazzy about like every one elce! :) )

1 year ago I was:
-changed some people maybe would say for the worse
-I started Loving my church people
-and verry happy to be out of that "christian" school!

Yesterday I:
( ok give me a sec becase i can't think of any thing i did yesterday!!)
- juped when my mom woke me up ( becase of a dream i had had) And hit my head on my very low bunk bed.
-cleand up all the messes chariy made in my room
- school ( witch charity in my room becase her room was be in use!)
-saw my g'ma nd her new cat
-helped my dad work
-watched "miss conjenality"
-went to sleep ( or tryed but i didn't really doing any actully sleeping!)

5 snacks I enjoy:
-Chocolate ( who doesn't!)
-Ice cream/ shakes
-Chex Mix
-chips
- really any thing sweet

5 songs I know all the words to:
-Happy Birthday (sence every one is doing that)
-God Bless america
-umm prouably Psalms ( sorry can't think of them now)
- some of weezers song (sence i have herd them so often!)
-The reason ( that was WAY over played a phew month ago!)

5 things I would do with 100 million dollars:
-Fly to Indiana when we're in Aussie
-Fly all my friends and famly to Aussie
-Go on a shopping spree with my mom-
-Get a nice car ( also get some for my family)
-give half of it to my family!

5 places I would run away to:
- God( i donno if that counts but hey)
-My Aunt and Uncle's house!
- lets just say some of my friends house's
-yeah the Saunders to see my brothers.
-take my dog and go to a park or some thing and just stay there!

5 things I would never wear:
-a shirt that looks like a miny skirt
-Goth
- under cloth for outter where
-A Strapless dress (I would be way to worried about keeping it up)
-Really sl'utty stuff...ya know...

5 favorite tv shows:
-Full House-
Gilmore s (sometimes)-
Smallville
- kim posable ( some of the shows on disny some times)
I don't watch TV that often...

5 bad habits:
-Wasting time on the computer
-Being disrespectful to my par'ents
-Talking WAY too much
-messing around ensted of doing school!
-Putting myself above others

5 biggest joys:
-being in a quiet place and just thinking and talking with God
-talking! (lol)
-playing with my dog out in the fall leavs in my back yard
- eating ice cream and watching good ( maybe sad) movie!
-being with my brothers! ( and my family!)

5 people I tag to do this:
hmm ok like every one is already done this almost!
-Laura
-Mary R
-Josh
ok well i bet these people wont even do it but thats ok :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

heh, very inspiring...

Anonymous said...

heh are you kidding andrew?
yeah i ment you Laura but Laura Soma can do it if she wants to.

Micah said...

Tamara,
Thanks for commenting on my blog. Thanks for having your own blog. Thanks blog. Blog egg nog. Slog! So, thanks.

Micah

Charity said...

heey, Micah didn't thank me! :'( I am going to go feel sorry for myself now (j/k).

Thanks, Tamara for doing it! :-D

Tamara Rose said...

heh
Micah.. *sight* you are soo funny well you are welcome.