Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, September 09, 2005

Zoo
Well today we went to the Zoo with some of the N. sidders home school group. Its was really fun to see all the neat animal! God Mad a great creation and I should get out and enjoy and thing Him for it more often. I think we all should! But it was very tirering! The Sun really takes it out of you some times! Special when you are walking around! I can tell you one thing it has changed from the last time I was there, witch was like 3 or 4 years ago! Well not that much but it just added some stuff. The best thing was that we got to take off school for the day it was great!

So if you have read charitys blog you know that they moved out! Its kida cool having my own room, even if its a little box and the smallest room in the house! It was kid sad because I helped every one else move and I didn't get to go any where when every one else gets a new room! But I am pretty content with small. Well I hope you all have a wonderfully Friday! And guess what now school tomorrow! Yeah! Well I need to go clean my house! Bye every one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to a zoo since i was like, 10, maybe i should go sometime. I definitely know about standing around, i was standing around for 4 hours today, not walking, just standing around directing purdue football traffic! yeah, there is plenty of that!! well, hehe, have fun cleaning your house!!

Ellie said...

I agree that the zoo is tiring... even though I haven't actually been there for 3 years, I can remember how it was. I'm glad you enjoyed it mostly though.. did you see the dolphins? I hear the dolphin show is much better then it used to be.. ? Anyway ttyl -
Love you -

Anonymous said...

Ellie- No the dolphin show is not great this year! well i didn't think it was nearly as good as it used to be!