Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My( older 2) wonderfully brothers who I love!( i love Ben also!)

Allen And Zachary. 18 and 17 and already out there in the world on there own! crazzy I tell you!
*Sigh*..... i would be a WAY difrent person w/ out them! They are both in there fist year of collage at Purdue. They are staying w/ the Saunders ( a famaly that goes to the church in Layfette and is pretty close to campus). They are a great family and i am very glad they get to stay w/ them, even if some times i do think they are taking my brothers away! Ok
Prayer:
Ok well if you could all please pray for them while they are at collage. Allen is studing Elimentry Education, and Zach is studing Physics. He's a smart guy! They both are very smart. Also Allen's job is Very erly in the morning like.... 4:30-7:30 or 8 I think. And he is very tired a lot of the time so just pray taht he wouldn't get sick or any thing.
I love my brothers VERY VERY much!
Ok in other new's ( lol well my New's :) )....
Paint, Paint, and yes you guessed it more paint! man i am going to be SO good at this when we get done w/ all out house. I have painted the inside and out. I should go get paied for all this Paiting I have been doing! :) well we are going to a Bible study tonght so i better get goen' have a great night every one and a good Thursday tomorow! God bless ya'll.
I'll change song later!
sday tomorow! God bless every one.

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Just to let you know you posted it 2 times. lol.

And I will remember to keep Allen and Zachary in my prayers. What kind of job does Allen have? ttyl -

Tamara Rose said...

sorry Ellie i fixed it now it was all messed up! i had to do it really fast so i messed it all up.
Umm its UPS or some thing like that. I think He loads the trucks.