Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Well I don't have a title for this most because I'm to tired to think of one. Well sorry I havn't updated in so long I havn't been on the comp for a few days. And have been kind of busy.

Monday we went and saw the race walkers so that was pretty cool. Our party on Saturday also went really well. We should have pic on the pic blog soon of the party and a couple other things. :) I had a really good birthday. Thank's everyone who said happy birthday or sent a card! It was really sweet! Well we have bible study to night so that should be good.

Ok well I'm really tired ( I don't know why though) so I'm going to end this little post. Hope everyone has a splended day! God bless

5 comments:

Andrew said...

u should e-mail me about ur party...sounds like u had fun!

Charity said...

Yeah seeing the racewalking was cool...wish I could walk that fast. Or run that fast. lol cept now I have a TERRRRRIBLE suunburn!!!

SaraY said...

I'm tired too but I know why...and I'm playing soccer tonight so I don't think that problem will be alleviated any time soon!

Lol hope you have a splendid day too!

Nathan said...

Race walkers are awfully serious. Did you hear about last year's failed Olympic qualifier? No, well read this - http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/04054/276485.stm

Maria JoAnn said...

race walking was neat to watch!