Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Weeding!


Well that's what Maria and I didn't today. Well first we road the tandem (sp) to Ray and Carolyn's, And that was really scary, but we made it their alive and I actually got pretty calm and it wasn't bad at all riding with her after a little while. She's pretty trusting.... Sometimes. :) Well we stopped by a mail box and dropped off some letters , then we went to see if Carolyn or Ray were home. We got their and we heard some music so I figured that some one had to be home. Carolyn was cleaning. So we decided to help. Well first we talked and weeded the front yard a little, then we washed the van.... And each other :) we probably got more soap and water on each other than the van. lol Then we dried off and had some lunch. After that we vacuumed and cleaned the kitchen up. Ray got home and ate some lunch then we asked if we could paint (it was on Carolyn's "to do over holidays" list) But Ray was a little hesitant to let us. :) Even after we told him all the painting we had done at our old house. :) He decided that we should do a little easer job, Weeding. We weeded for probably an hour and a half or more! It was pretty fun but I have a few scrapes on my arm's from the tree that kept running into me! :) I told them that they had to pay us $200 an hour but I kept getting hurt so the price kept going up for my hospital bill. :) But instead they said we could have two huge leaves (that we really wanted) for our payment instead. They are huge leaves!! Like 2 Ft. Seriously! So when we were done we started home, on the tandem, in our machines helment's, with two huge leaves, flowers in Maria's bike helment, And we're Americans! :) What a sight I know. You should have seen the look one peoples faces, It was hilarious! I wasn't that embarrass because everyone already things were sorry wired Americans. :)
Well that was my adventure of the day.

Hey if you all could pray for Charity and my mom they are both kind of sickish. So just pray that they would feel better and whatever they had would be cured. Also for all the Purdue Corp students who are on their way to... Somewhere to ski ( hehe I forget were sorry). They are driving all night and all day tomorrow (well that's IN time). So hopefully the drivers will stay awake and every thing will go smoothly on their spring break.
Well have a wonderful night everyone! wow its night here and night their.... Well early morning but hey its dark. And its the same day! How cool! :)
God bless.

P.S. guess whats happening in 3 days? you get a prize if you know!!??!!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

Hmm...that's a toughie...your birthday, eh?

Tamara Rose said...

Dad-Well you would but when you anounced the thing in church thats happening on Saturday, You didn't tell every one it was my birthday too? So maybe you shouldn't get a prize. :)

wow Nathan you're so good. Yeah but you don't get a prize. :) We were talking about you with Ray and Carolyn today. It was really funny. :)

Maria JoAnn said...

That was fun! I love hanging out with the Hughes!
p.s. three days is your birthday. I knew that before nathan said that too!