Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Happy!

I'm real happy right now! Casey and James Pluke came over this morning and Casey brought a cake and us girls had a little tea party! It was really fun! And we talked and stuff. The burns are... Actually they just got here so I have to go soon but anywho, here for Supper and after supper us kids are going to the plukes for a "sleep over" :) So that should be a blast! Then Friday and Saturday we are going camping with Matt and James Pluke and Tony and Norma McKemen (casey Pluke has to work which stinks but i'm sure we'll do it again). And i'm really excited about that. We sould finaly be able to see Kangaroos and some other cool animals and Mathew's going to try to teach us surffing! :) Not that he can't teach, I'm just scaired we can't learn it! :) Oh well it'll be fun to try anyways. Well I have to go in and eat! Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Love you all!

P.S. look at the pic blog and Charity's blog and comment!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah look at my blog AND COMMENT! ;-) I am so excited about tonight and tomorrow and Saturday. I can't wait to hopefully see kangaroos! I CAN wait to surf though...I'm a little scared.

Nathan said...

Now, this is a good song...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love tea. I decided when I'm older and live onmy own I want to have people over for afternoon tea and sandwiches/cakes. I hope that you guys have fun learning to surf and camping! Take lots of pictures of kangaroos!!!!!!
love ya.
flobie

Anonymous said...

Yes so I commented on the picture blog...
I'm tempted to not say which picture, but I will - the one of dad (my dad, btw. ;-)) (trying to) singing.
So read it if you're so pleased.

Love,
-Al

Maria JoAnn said...

the tea party was great!!

Tamara Rose said...

yup it is a good song Nathan

I wish i could have a tea party with you flo.. *sniff* Love you!

Allen! Hey! You commented! SWEETNEES! :) I'm glad you read my blog. Hey I Am sure you have said "my dad" or "my mom" when you were talking to me before. I think you did last summer. :) Love you thanks for the comment.