Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Playing with Kanga and Roo :)

Camping was a blast! Saturday morning at 6 us kids, my dad, and Tony went and saw lots of Kangaroo's (as you can see from the pic). I think the finaly count was 16. It was pretty amazing! The Beach was beautiful too! When we got their, us kids went and ran down to the beach I told Charity that we were living out a dream! We went and ran on the softest sand I have ever felt and ran in the watter when the sun was going down. It was encreadible!

So we set up the tent Friday night, ate some hotdoges, and went to sleep. The wind was pretty strong that night but besides that fact that I was on a hill and kept rolling down then got stuck between charity's cot and the poll but It was ok. Then after we went and saw the Kangaroo's we came back and Casey, James, and Matt Pluke had just got their. Even though we brought lots of serf bords we didn't get to becuase the waves were to small, But we got the general idea how to do and and Matt tied a rope to a stick and we sat on our knees on a bogey bord and we pulled each other aroud. So even though it was cold and we didn't get to serf it was still great fun! We packed all up after we ate lunch then went to squeaky beach (which btw when you walk on the sad it really does squeek. Its really sweet! :)) and didn't swim because it has a really strong undertow but we climed some big rockes aroud it. Us girls went to the top of the meadum size rock then Matt got to a really hight one, then Maria went up, then after her Tony went up. He sliped once and fell but not off the rock, But it still scaird us all! Then they told me to go up so after a bit of convensing I went up. It wasn't to hard, Tony and Matt helped me a little bit but mostly I did it my self. It was great fun! A weekend I won't forget.

Well I need to get to bed now. I put a few pic on here just so those of you who don't have time to look at our pic blog can see a few Kangaroo's but All who can go to the Picture blog! Maria put a lot more pic up and they are really cool! Alrighty well we all have to get back to school tomorow :( so you could pray that it would go well. Thanks! Have a wonderful week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamara, I'm so glad that you guys had fun on your camping trip. The pictures of the kangaroos were so neat. And that is so neat about squeaky beach! Have a wonderful week! Love ya.
flobie

Charity said...

Love the pics! :-D I took some of them. Oh wait...it was too dark when I took my pictures. How saddening. Hmm...well anyway that was the coolest vacation (even if it was only for 1 1/2 days) EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE KANGAROOS!!!!!!!!! :-D

Andrew said...

you guys are doing so much cool stuff down there!!! Stuff that we hoosiers only dream about...lol

Maria JoAnn said...

I comented all of your pictures, but the comments arent working or something. Make sure Nathan gets you points for those comments!

Tamara Rose said...

FLO!!! Thats so much for the comments the past couple weeks! I LOVE getting comments from you!

ditto Charity

thats right Andrew so you better come visit and we can take you to all the cool places :)

Bek- Thats kinda fun calling you that. Yeah i like the song. I had it on my blog first then it stoped working then M.J. and Charity put it on their blogs.

Will do Maria.

Anonymous said...

You are quite a writer. Interesting stuff. Keep us posted. Grandma

Nathan said...

It'd be cool to see a kangaroo...