Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Profile picture

So you do guys like it? Complements of a very sweet brother! :) If you guys couldn't tell I'm holding a little black dog that I got for Charistmas. *sigh* but sadly Zacharty really wanted it so being as nice as I am I gave it to him! :) I just let it give me a kiss before I had to give it up. But I did get the one Zachary had and its cute as well. I have a pic of me and it and I may end up putting that one up. I don't konw i'm experimenting with my Profile Picture.

To night we have a bible/ pray meeting so I better go. Have a wonderful day. And Look at Charity's blog she has a funny post. God bless

8 comments:

Ellie said...

Picture is beautiful!!! :)

Maria JoAnn said...

Great picture, but it isnt a dog, it is a bear. Get your animals right. It was the cutest little teddybear I have ever seen.

Tamara Rose said...

yeah i guess it is a bear. :-)

Actaully i think i'm going to chage it to another one... maybe i'll waite a little bit though

Unknown said...

I dig the profile pic, you're cute! I love it...but I'm all for a change too...whatever suits you. We love the pics of the real outback. They are amazing. I almost cried when you said that you were living a dream when running down to the beach. God is good to us isn't He, you are living out alot of people's dreams, and hopefully your own for this stage of your life!
Love you.
Danielle:)

SaraY said...

Zach has a teddybear? Hmm I'm thinking blackmail...lol.

Andrew said...

hah!, i like your pic...

Charity said...

Yes it's really cute. :-)

Katie said...

I echo Becka, That's a funny picture!