Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Sunday, March 12, 2006

The heat really takes it out of us!

Well its like suppose to be 38 (c) today! And thats in the upper 90's (f) well some were aroud that, But they don't have bad humidity so it's not as bad as it would be if it was 100 in Indy. Well I'm kind of tired and I have to do my job before I can get to bed. :) Well Church went well this morning so that was good. Have a wonderul sunday everyone in Oz and every one in the US have a wonderful end of saturday. God bless

P.S. two more days tell....??


7 comments:

Andrew said...

Hey, so what job do u have to do? r u payed 4 it? heh, well ttyl

Maria JoAnn said...

I like the weather most of the time, but not when it is 38 or higher. It is really hot@

Charity said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

Unknown said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SUPER SPECIAL MOVED TO AUSTRALIA MISS HER ALOT BEAUTIFUL COUSIN TAMARA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
LOVE YOU!
Danielle:) hehe

Jodi said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Here's a big slobbery kiss from Paul (bet you're glad you're in another country NOW)! :)

Tamara Rose said...

heh! Thanks everyone!

Anonymous said...

hey paul, Heh yeah I'm pretty glad i am. :) But I miss you're huges... Not to sure I've ever gotten a big slopy kiss and not sure i ever want one but thanks. :)

Danielle- Aww your so sweet! Thanks! Hey i miss you laugh I try to hear it in Charity's laugh but i think your's is better! :)

Andrew- yeah right andrew! Getting paid! I wish. :) I had to dry the dishes but we switch every day.

bj Mcdonald- Umm cool... Even though i don't really know you. :)

Laura- yeah thats cool. Well thanks a lot! :)