Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sore....

Very sore! Yesterday we (Maria, Charity, Carolyn, and myself) went running and we streched first and I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my back so I'm pretty sore! Pluse Maria punched me yesterday so my armes are really sore from that! :) And on Saturday we went rock climbing, which by the way I can rock climb, So i'm sore from that also. So right now I feel like I'm 60 when I walk aroud or try to do anything pretty much! lol No offence to you guys who are 60. :)

Blog contest

Well Charity said that I should tell you all to comment and stuff so she can win. Me on the other hand I couldn't care less if I got first or last place. But I not going to try to not win I just am sure I'll lose! Well I have to go the breakfast table is calling to be cleared. Have a wonderful day everyone!

7 comments:

rayhe said...

Hey Tamara...
Who is Carolyn? You should introduce us to your Australian friends :) Sorry you are sore but it sounds like you are doing a lot of fun things!

Charity said...

I did not... :-P

Tamara Rose said...

hey Hannah got to the pic blog and you can see her and a lot of other people!

Maria JoAnn said...

Tamara,
You could be sore from those back bends, or whatever you want to call them, because they wernt actually back bends. :)

David Pulliam said...

umm, do you mean "bends" as in when you go to deep and rise to quickly in the water and then you get bubbles in your blood stream?

Nathan said...

Here, have a 5-point bonus. Nah, but this is the 7th commenter, so you do pick up the bonus. Total sweetness, eh?

Tamara Rose said...

:) Oh cool thanks Nathan. I really should read though the rules agian because i just skimed though them like 3 weeks ago and I really don't know how what they are at all. :) hey I don't think i'm lossing how cool! ;)

Laura-The running thing in the morning didn't work very well. :) So now we are just running in the like after dinner.

Bek- We sorta are keeping it up. Were suppos to go running with Carolyn tonight so that should be good.

M.J. First of all they are better than what you could do! ;) And second I can do them i just sota cheet! lol