Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, March 10, 2006

Our house is now a home

Yeah! Our shipping crate has landed! Despite the look of the boxes it cam in, The only thing so fare that we have noticed hurt is, my Dad's desk is a little dented (but I think we can bend it back), So its really good! We are going to try to get our house and garage set up all by next Saturday. We got a lot set up yesterday but we still have quite a few boxes to go though still. When it all gets set up we will take lots more pictures than we'll try to put them on the picture blog.
In other news...

Yesterday we went to the Plukes for dinner. Afterwards my dad and mom talked to Brett and Jackie, And us kids went out to play hind and seek in their huge back yard! Then we went night swimming. It was great fun.... Except I got pushed in by Maria, Matt, and Ben's. It was really mean because I was just about to get in. :) really I was! And James was suppose to go in but he ran off and left me. But it was pretty fun.

Well I need to go do my job and do some stuff. We might have school off for a while because during the common wealth games the schools get off the 10th-27th. Pretty sweet, But my mom says we'll drive her crazy if we don't have any thing to do so we might do part of our school. Well hope every one has a wonderful weekend! God bless

4 comments:

Unknown said...

HAHA! Here I am, the first comment, and it's from your favorite older cousin...DANIELLE:)
Sorry, didn't mean to leave you out...didn't know you had updated recently.
Hope you have a Happy Friday!! It's still Thursday here.....
LOVE YA
Danielle:)

Charity said...

"our shipping crate has landed" - lol that is great, Tamara! :-)

"I was just about to get in" - yeah right. That's what you kept SAYING! I think you secretly WANTED to be pushed in. Hey, you forgot to tell about my terrible accident in the pool! *points to foot*

Tamara Rose said...

Yeah Charity I really wanted to be pushed in thats why they had to drag me half way accross the yard to get me in! ;)

Danielle- Yeah you finaly commented! Well i guess you did a while ago. :) well thanks. Hope you guys have fun camping this summer! Don't forge the people "down under" :) I'm going to seriously miss camping! Well it least we can camp here at some new places. Love ya too

Maria JoAnn said...

Charity, it wasnt that bad. Tamara, you didnt try very hard not to be pushed in.