Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, November 28, 2005

were staing!!


Ok…. Maybe only till the end of January but still ( that’s a lot more time. It’s like a month more! YEAH!! Ok well maybe at this time your wondering why? Well… Se we where going to leave on the 9th because the plain tickets were cheaper but they are all sold out! And the next cheep ones aren’t till January 26th and 27th so Mr. McEwen said to just wait till then to fly over! It does complicate a few things but I am happy! We also might possibly be able to fly with the Megan and Brandon Fisher. But that’s just a possibility it might happen but it might not. It would be fun though, and we could watch Jolene. So I guess we will just have to see what works out.

Today we put out our Christmas stuff to surprise my mom when she got home and that was pretty fun! Though it did take quite a bit of time! ( I had to work on school for a while after but I did it pretty diligently and got it done before supper! I am normally very distracted but today I just buckled down and did it so I would get it over with!

So did every body’s thanksgiving went well I know mine did, though we didn’t get to play football because the guys said it was “to cold”! I mean come of they are such wimps! Just because it was like 30 or some thing doesn’t mean we can’t play! Guys are such wimps when it comes to the weather being cold! (

Well my siblings are watching Princess Bride and I really like the movie and haven’t seen it in a long time and it’s on a very good part so I better end this and go. Keep praying for our house to sell and every thing to work out. Thank every one! God bless

1 comment:

Tamara Rose said...

:) thats cool! yeah i really wanted to play but i guess we will just have to Christmas. :-P