Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

happy Thanksgiving

Aren’t you happy? I am happy, Very happy in fact! Well go ahead ask why? Well fist off we don’t have school, second tomorrow is thanksgiving, third Friday is thanks giving again, lol well it lest for our family, and forth its snowing… well it was this morning but now its just slush so its not so nice but this morning it just made my day when I work up and saw that beautifully snow falling down on those trees. I almost went out and played in it but Charity had some friends over last night and they where watching a movie and I wanted to watch it so I didn’t. But I guess my dog wanted to come in and watch it becase the whole time he kept scratching on the window and staring at me with these little sad eyes. Heh it was so cute. Actually he just wanted me to play with him which I still havn’t yet but I will some time today.

So sense it’s almost thanksgiving I decided to do 10 things I am thankfully for around thanksgiving. (And these aren’t really any order)

  1. God as provided a great family for me to spend it with.

  2. My brothers are home for the rest of the week.

  3. I get to see my extended family.

  4. I get to sleep in (().

  5. No school.

  6. That we are able to have 2 thanksgiving dinners with wonderfully Christian family!

  7. We get to eat 2 great home cooked meals!

  8. It’s a very nice time to relax and you don’t have to worry about presents and thing like that, that you do have to do at Christmas.

  9. There is always lots of laughter going around.

  10. And last but certainly not least we get to stuff our self’s! hah that’s always fun… well it least till you pop! Heh

Ok was that enough. I kind of ran out of ideas so that’s why they got weird. (

Last weekend was a great! We stayed with the Humphreys Sunday afternoon then we went to the psalm sing Sunday night so we all had a blast.

Well last night was fun. But when you have a bunch of s over then you always have to clean up the big mess every one made so I better get a move on. Well have a wonderfully thanksgiving every one! And remember really do give thanks for all you have. I am very humbled every time I hear of some family who doesn’t have any food or any thing but they are still happy at times like these because they have family. So just think of all your blessings and thank God for every single one! Well I just thought of this but this is going to be the last thanksgiving with Allen and Zachary for it least 2 years so I am praying that it will be a good one.
Have a wonderfully day and please keep praying for our family. The one thing right now that you can pray for is that we would be able to sell our house…. and soon! Thanks again. God bless all!

2 comments:

Tamara Rose said...

thanks Daniel. I kind of ran out of ideas though. I was just going to do 10 things i am thankfully for but i would have like a million of those and i wanted to do something that had to do with thanksgiving. ;)

Anonymous said...

*Sharon