Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tiring

Ok this day has been so tiring. We went to The Harts last night. for those of you guys who don't know who they are, they are from Australia, but are hear right now because Gram Hart is I think finishing up seminary over hear so they will be hear for nine month. I think they have already been here for like 2 and a half month (I think). They have 3 kids, Jasmine, Locklan, And Caleb (that from youngest to oldest. I think like 1, 3, 5) They are the cutest kids ever! I mean really! They are so cute, how they talk and they are so good! Well behaved I mean. It is the cutest thing every! Well we hade a great time. Also Allen and Zachary came so we got to see them and that was fun. Allen still looks a little puny, but it was still great to see him.

Ok earlier I was sitting on my hand so now It's half a asleep and it’s really annoying to type when half of my hand is asleep :)

Well tomorrow night we are going to a pacers game. So that should be fun. Oh I forgot to tell the down side of going to the harts. Well not going but just because it took so long. Well I had this paper that was due today and I had to do it on the way and the way back (if you couldn't tell I am a last minute person :)) and so we got home late and then I had to get up early to type it up, but then my alarm didn't go off so I didn't actually wake up till 7 and I wanted to wake up at 6 or 6:30 so then I was kind of rushed and I didn't get to take a shower, but in the end we got to class on time so it was good, but my paper wasn't great. But that’s Ok and I would have definitely had rather gone though all that than to miss out on the Harts invitation. Also after we ate, while my parent where talking to the harts, Maria, Ben, Zach, and myself (charity was going to play but she found the Piano and couldn't resist it I guess ;)) played hid and seek in the dark! It was so much fun! I love the Lafayette church building; it’s so pretty and had so many cool rooms. I love the church (as in the people) tons also! But yeah I had a great time, and I am sure I am speaking for the rest of my family when I say that. Also Charity said it kind of makes her more excited for when (if) we go! It’s the same here, just hearing them talk about it and every thing was so fun! Well to sum it all up I had a blast!

Nothing real new in my life. Tonight Maria and I are going to clogging but that’s about it. Oh you could pray for Charity because she is kind of sick, and Allen is going to the DR. Wednesday so pray that will go well. Thanks. That’s all that pops in to my little brain (and yes I do have one of those :)) for now so bye-bye.

No comments: