Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Visa approved!!


I guess that means where moving….. FOR SURE (well I think :))

I want to tell you a story.
On day a little and her Brother were home alone. They where playing out side when the mail man drove up in there drive way. They didn’t know what He was doing but they decided to go see. He asked the little to sign a package. She was very curious what was in it, but then the little boy said:
“That’s our visas!”
“How do you know?” the little replied.
“Well see who it’s from and then we will see if I am right.”
The looked on the package.
“It says it’s from, Australia and Washington.” said the
“Then it has to be!” shouted the boy excitedly.
“I mean come on what else would come in the mail that you had to sign for from Australia?” Replied the boy, who was getting more and more excited.
“Well let’s just call dad and see what he says.” Said the calmly.
She calls her dad.
“Dad said he is coming home and he will look at it.”
The little boy dances around saying: we got our Visas! Oh yeah!
“Get a hold of your self! Fist of all we don’t even know if that is our visas, So calm down!”
Then their dad gets home. The little boy is still dancing around and he father replies.
“Well even if this is our visas we don’t know if they have excepted up.?”
“Oh yeah.” the Children say in unison.
As he opened the package the children held their breath.
“I can’t fined anything that says if they have approval us or denied us.” Replied there father.
“I am going to call them (the people who sent it).”
After a while of searching the dad comes back in.
“Look what I found.” As he sticks the passport in her face that has the visa approved page on it.
The little boy jumped up and down, but the wasn’t sure what to say or think. She was kind of excited but was in another way was kind of sad. That visa meant that they where moving to Australia for sure! That seemed scary for her, moving away from every one and every thing she had every known.

So did you guys like the story? It’s a true story. ( Well I don’t know why I wrote that whole thing. You guys don’t have to read it all if you don’t want to. So I have been thinking about this day for a long time. I pictured it the same way, that some how the mail man would come to the door and I would sign for it. And that’s what I did. So I am very happy… especially for my dad. He has wanted this for so long and now he has it. He said before he left that he probably wouldn’t be able to get very much work done. I am assuming that he meant because he is so excited! When we got our sponsorship approved he was so excited that he couldn’t sleep that night so I don’t know what he is going to do tonight. Well if you haven’t heard we are probably moving in January. My dad found plain tickets that are only $30 more on January 9th and 10th we still haven’t figured out why just on those days but they are so most likely we will leave then, but we still have a house to sell so please keep praying. If you want more details there are some on our website (mainly about hosing and stuff) http://www.blackwoods.us.

Well I have been wanting to update in for a while and now that I finally am its going to be long because I have a lot to say (sorry guys)!

Well last weekend Allen came home because the Dr. said he needed some rest so he got about 20 DVD’s and Videos to watch. So he mainly just rested and watched stuff and ate. My mom put him on a soft food diet (which he didn’t like very much. ;)) and tired to get him better. He went to the Dr. Monday and they said he ganged back 4 pounds so that was good, then they checked for TB (heh not me lol) and they wont get the results back till Thursday so they want him back then, but if every thing comes out clear then they are going to give him the Medication, they where originally going to give him last Thursday (or Friday… I forget). So please pray that the TB test will come back clear and that he will be able to get the medication.

Well this Friday Ellie and Ruth are coming up and us s are going to hang out with them, then they are going home on Saturday and we are going up to Layette for a talent night and Maria and I are staying with flo and Charity is staying with Kathryn ( I believe) and my parents and Ben are staying with Betty Eger. Then we are going to there church on Sunday. So we should have a great time this weekend!

Ok I will finish up soon I just want to say some things about our extremely cold whether! This morning we had to take a bunch of leave bags (like 30) done to the end of our drive way and all I had on was my PJ pants and a little sweatshirt and slippers! I almost died I was so cold! My hands went numb! We have had some flares throughout the day but no real sticky snow which is sad but I think it will snow soon; I just have to be patient. ( It wouldn’t fell so cold if we didn’t have so much wind! That is what makes it freezing! So bundle up, especially if you go out some were tonight. I heard it was going to be down to 19!!! I guess it means fall and winter is coming, whether we like it or not! (
Well God bless all have a wonderfully day!

.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tamara... Good story... it made me feel just like I was there... this education major is impressed... how can I get my students to use such wonderful description??? I can't imagine how excited and nervous you must be all at the same time right now! I am praying for you :)
Hannah

Anonymous said...

Tamara,
that was a beautiful story! Very well told. I know have to go do school. Luv ya
With Love from your favorite younger older sister,
Maria

Tamara Rose said...

thanks Hanna!!! heh yeah even know i am not a 3ird grader i i take that as a very nice complement and from a tacher that know's what she's doing! and thanke for praying! our family needs LOTS and LOTS of prayers! Especialy that we will sell our house!! well have a great day. and remember you are always welcom to comment. ttyl. bye

Tamara Rose said...

Oh thanks Maria also!

Tamara Rose said...

oh and sorry about the G'irl thing. It bloks it on our comp so it wont work. I will try to fix it, but for the time being it will have to do. :)

Charity said...

Lovely story, Tamara. I wish I could've been there. Sounds just like you and Benji! :-)

Aww I'm listening to the Odyssey where Connie goes out with and breaks up with Jeff! IT IS SO SAD! I am covered with goosebumps! Hehe well anyways...

at least we all have each other. It doesn't mean we have to end our fun times with family. 'Cept with the boys, of course... but only for a bit! At least they'll come see us and stay for a while.

God is good. Everything will be great. Better than great. :-)

SaraY said...

Tamara!! It's been great seeing you guys at Lafayette lately!! I am glad you got your visas...sad that you are leaving...and I will keep praying!

Art&Tal said...

ups!




(artital:blogspot.com)

Charity said...

Ok whoes holeart? you have a kind of wierd blog btw. :) no offence or nothen.

Tamara Rose said...

oops that last comment was mine. :)