Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Pacers

Ok well today had been pretty good. I might go horse back ridding w/ Maria in a phew min sothis can’t be long but I just wanted to tell you guys if you wanted to know more about Allen’scondition then you can read his blog or Xanga and it gives some updating but I think if you read min or Charity’s blog you will already know every thing on their. Well I am kind of excited about to night, (if you didn’t read my other post down below) because we are going to the pacers game and I have never been to one I don’t think. My dad always took the boys so now I guess sense they are gone we s get to take over. ( Well I need comment on myother post. ( Not need but want. Well hope you all have a good Wednesday! God bless everyone!

4 comments:

Nathan said...

Pacer games rock! When Dad was at his old company we used to get 5th row tickets at mid-court - some of the best seats in the house. We'd go 5 or 6 times a year, plus some playoff games (including three in the 1998 series against the Bulls). Now that Dad switched companies (like 5 years ago) we get dental insurance and we pay for flippin' nose bleed seats.

Anonymous said...

that's so cool I've never been to a Pacer's game in my life! Isn't that the saddest thing you've ever heard of! I've always wanted to go to one, but my older siblings always got first priority in that respect. I tell you there are no advantages to being the youngest!!! Everyone says the youngest is so spoiled but that is soo not true. At least I hope nobody thinks i'm spoiled. Hmm now I might be up all night pondering on that thought. I doubt that i will be though. Wowie I think this is my first time ever commenting on you blogio. well Cheerio
Mary R.

Tamara Rose said...

hah Yup that what we had. "nose bleeding" seats! :) but i had a blast! chatiry actually said that she liked it better up thier than on the frount fow. She went with Cathy once and she got to sit in the frount row becase some guy traded tickets with her. well i wouldn't like to go again and sit in like the mind way seats that would be really cool!

mary i soo agree with you (even know i am not the youngest) well kind of. actually i think Ben gets spoiled and then the older four always get to do things and go placed that i never get to do so i think i am the one like, never gets any thing! :) thanks for the comment you should more offten! Oh and it is really sad you have never been to a game but that was my fist (thought i have been to conseco (sp) for a game befor it just wasn't the Pacers.

WOW you have to tell you dad to take me some bec! thats sweet! but you know i really think i would have had just as much frun down thier. Its really all how you make. if you make it borring becase you think it stinks that you in the top row then you'll have a bad time but if you want to have a great time even though you are in the top row then you can have a wonderfully time! Ok well this is getting reall long! :) bye thanks for the comments people.

Anonymous said...

pacers rock !