Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, November 10, 2005

They won!


The pacers won yesterday! It was a blast! Even though we where in the nose bleed seats I had a great time! We stopped by the library before we went and my dad read though the whole thing almost. ( It was very close most of the game and the last 3 minutes every one was on their feet screaming half the time and waiting in suspense half of it! I have actually been to Conseco Field house before. When the state games where their and lapel was playing. But that was the fist time to see the Pacers play. Ok what do you love about going to a b-ball game at Conseco? What I love is when you are on like the top level (or close to it) just walking in and seeing all the fans! I love that! But my back side dose hut today because of sitting on those chars for 3 hours. ( We got back about 11:15 and I didn’t fall asleep till about 12:30 then I had to get up at 7:30 so I didn’t get that much sleep but I took a little nap today so I think I am ok.

Also yesterday when we went ridding at my G’pa’s I think I saddles my horse wrong and I was running (on the horse ;)) behind Maria and I could fell it slipping to I tried to stop but then we turned and off I went on my side (and some how I hit my nose also). Pretty hard to, so I tried to breath and I couldn’t. I mean really I couldn’t take in any are, so I moaned for like 30 seconds or more and finally I started gasping in air! Ok if you have ever not been able to breath and you are full a ware of it you know It’s kind of scary. But I am ok. I got some bruised and scarped up my elbow that just finally started healing from when I wrecked on Maria’s motor scoter. So today I am not just tired I am bruised and sore. (

Well I have a pray request for Allen. My mom went to His DR. appoint meant this morning and he had to stay for about 3 horse more because they had to run some test and now they have to do chest x-rays because they think he might have pneumonia! So please pray! That would be so hard when you where in collage. I had it for 2 weeks when I was in…. I think 5th grade and I had it real bad for 2 weeks. I was so sick that I don’t remember much. And trust me I am not the one to forget stuff like that. But yeah if he does get it pray that it will not be bad. But please just pray that he won’t get it at all! Well thanks every one. Oh also you could pray that us s do Ok alone. Ben is with mom and my dad is at presbytery.

Quote:
Life is what you make of it, so make it worth living.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

The best thing about Conseco is, well, everything. The crowds, the game, the experience, Boomer, the concessions, the stadium itself (its supposed to be one of the best in the NBA), everything. There is hardly anything more fun than going to a Pacer game. An exciting game you guys got to see, too! I listened to the whole flippin' thing on the radio and then watched the highlights on the 11 o'clock news. Jasikevicius (isn't that a great name or what) had a great game-sealing basket!

Tamara Rose said...

yeah i totaly agree! so do you like listening to it or watching it? i am not a huge fan of watching and listening to sports but i love going to games! well how many times do you think you have gone to Conseco? Like i said i have only gone 2 times! but i loved it both times! well thanks for the comment.

Nathan said...

I've been to at least 25 Pacer games. I like listening and watching the games

Tamara Rose said...

holy cow! oh my word that is crazy! Ok well do you still like to just walk in and hear and see the croud? yeah i fugured you would like to watch them. I mean i don't mind it but don't love it ither. Get on IM i want to try to warn you! :)