Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, November 05, 2005

work, work.... and guess what more work! ;)

That seems to be my whole life these days, that and school. Pathetic hu? :) I have been wanting to update and i never had time. We just got done watching a time to kill. Sonds like a quality movie right? :) Well really it is! Its a great movie if you have seen it you know what i am taking about and if you havn't i stronly suggrest it!

Any who in other new's :) I have been working a lot of today. I cleand up our grauge weel Maria mowed our sea of leavs into a bunch of pileas and the reast of my family put them in trash bags. We where going to put them in the burn pile but can you imagen how much smoke that would have been. Yeah well yesterday me and Ben ( is that correct or is it Ben and I?) wraked about a foth of the yard yesterday and jumped in them and that alone was a huge pile! Well actually It was maybe a foth of the back yard today they did frount and back. But our yard and grauge looks pretty good. So does our in side.

We showed it today and when every we show it we have to leave the house so we went to Subway and that was really good! Then Maria, Charity, And Ben to the burris's Ben just went to play and Natily took Maria And Charity to Youth group, so i was hear for a while by my self, well my mom was hear but i was the only kid.

Ok if you have read Charity's blog you know you that she has had 775 (or some thing like that) Well i counted mine and i don't have close to that i have like 36 post, but she has had a blog for like 3 years and i have only had one for about 4 or 5 month, so that might explain some of it, oh and she used to post like 5 or more post in a day, i don't think i have every posted more than 1 post in a day. :) but if you look back on her post they are really funny! Maria and her took like 2 days looking at them. :)

Ok well i don't really have much elce to say. hope you guys all have a wonderfully Sunday. My parents arn't home yet from the Purdue corps dinner thing but i think they will be home soon and Charity and Benjamen want to get on so i better go. bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maria told me that after you raked up all the leaves, the next day all the leaves were back!!! Bethany started raking are back yard and I told her it was a dumb idea but she didnt listen to me, and now all the leaves are back ..... what a waste of time!

Anonymous said...

thanks julia. well actually, i didn't do a good job raking. thank you very much!!!!! i really want to show my smily face!! :o) isn't he cute? well, i think your blog is very interesting!! :o)

Nathan said...

Hey, Tamara - you don't hate your Dad do you? Cuz that's what the song Perfect is all about... Here's the lyrics