Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, December 02, 2005

finally a date!!

Ok we have come to a date. January 26th lord willing we will be in the air on our way to Australia! People ask me how I fell well I would tell you: excited, scared, nerves, every mixed emotion pretty much! ;-P I really don't know who or how to fell! I kind of want it to hurry up but then again it seems like its coming to fast and I know there next month and a half will go very fast, but I almost just want to leave tomorrow. :) That sounds really weird and I don't know why but I do. Hah Megan and Brandon Fisher are actually traveling with us. They where going to go the 27th buy decided to have 3 s to help them with Jolene would make it worth it so they decided to switch their thickets so they did.
Ok I have had MANY people tell me rude remarks about Oz so I decided to share all that I could remember:
Would you hurry up and go to Australia- I think every Sturm has said that to me :)
When are you leaving!- Mel strum
So they let you in to Australia…. Wow I am suppressed!-Brandon Fisher

Well that's all I can think of and have time for. My bed is calling me. Well if you have any more you like to add or that I missed please share. :) lol really!
That's all for now. Thanks for praying. God bless. Oh waite! Also i am changing my name thier i am going to go bye my middle name: Rose.

( i did this last night btw)

3 comments:

Charity said...

I'm excited. :-) Remind me of that when we drive to Chicago or fly to L.A. or whatever. And, don't go by your middle name. Your first name is cooler.

Hey, you think those things are rude, like Greame said, just wait till we get to Aussie! :~P

Tamara Rose said...

hah yeah!

I want to go by my middle name no one can pernounce my fist name! :) I donno maybe i wont who knows!

Oh and Daniel i think i know a phew people who want us to go. :)

Anonymous said...

hi rose! I am totally new to the idea of blogging, so i hope it's not rude to post comments on someone's blog who you've never met before :c/ but anyway, my name's Lucila Feldman - I'm from Geelong RPs. I've just stumbled across your blog here so I thought I'd introduce myself and post a welcome down under. Josh (my husband) and I are really looking forward to meeting all you guys and hope you're settling in fine... see you soon :c)