Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I'm free!

Yes I'm free from dreadfull school! Yeppie!!! I wish I could say i'm done forever but I'm only done till next year ;) Its really fun saying that or saying "see ya next year". I love doing that.

Well anyways sorry it took me so long to update. I was busy a lot last week then this weekend we hade componey and my dad was working on the comptures so I couldn't get on. Well actaully he still is. He like reprogmaed the computers so now a lot of my stuff is gone, Well its actually still on hear its just in a wierd place. Well I donno were just going to have to download some stuff so its kind of frusterating for me because all this stuff is moved around and some stuff is gone and I am not a tecnical person so i can't rigure it out. :)

Ok so now this is the time were I tell you all whats going on in my life and what you missed and whats comming up. and i'll try not to bore you to :)
So first of all like I said I'm off school, My last day was friday. Well friday we had a friend from evens vill come down, Roy, and he just left tonight, then Betty Eger came for lunch and she is staying till Tuesday or tomorow afternoon. Then wednessday afternoon the Man's (some friends of ours from Canses) our comming and staying till Thursday morning. And then friday we are going to my Aunts for Christmas with my mom's side of the family then Saturday( chistmas even, Also my mom and dads anaversury) we are having Christmas with our faimly then my dads parents. Then Sunday we are not going to celabreate christmas, becasuse We think its more emportant to celabrate the birth of chirst than to do wordly things and opean gifts ex. Well i'm not really going to get into that because I'm not very good at saying what i mean. :) Then we might have a psalm sing at our house or chuch Sunday night because they arn't having an evaning servas. Then Monday we might have Christmas with my G'ma and G'pa Walace so that will be fun, And if your wondering yes we have a LOT of Christmas's! ;) Thats what happens when you have a lot of family. Then Tuesay though Friday the s and Zachary (oh btw the way Allen and Zachary our home also. Allen came one last Wednessday and Zachary came home yesterday, And because we have componey Zachary and Ben took over my room and Allen wanted the whole basment to himself and Ben's room is the gest room so i was stuck out side... :) just kidding i sleeped in Charitys room. Well actually my dad had to tell them they had to let my up their because they wouldn't. Ok well back to the Subject) our going to winterconfrence and Allen will proububly work or do some thing and Ben is having a whole bunch of little boys over so i am stuch with no sisters and nothing to do so i am going to try to excape some were but still don't know were to. :) Well some time next week we want to go see Narnea and Tuesday Its maria and I's last glogging lesson so we are going to have a party! :) fun stuff. Well thats pretty much all thats happening I think. Ok so now i am going to do my "want i want to do over chistmas break list" ;-P

1. Finish shopping (well actually i might be done i'm not completly sure and if i'm not I only have a little left to do)
2. Finsih wraping all my presants
3. take a hot bath
4. relax
5. sleep!!!
6. Call people
7. write a phew peopls
8. Do stuff on the comp
9. visit with friends and family
10. Just chill and have a good chistmas break!

Ok well i think thats pretty much all i wanted to say and have time to say for now. have a wonderfully next week. And if you still have school then just keep telling your self "it will be done in like 1 day (or how every many days you have left)" and if your already out enjoy it. This is actually the fist year i really really looked forward to getting out of school for chirstmas break. Ok well i really should get on upstairs now. God Bless all

4 comments:

Tamara said...

Hmm do I have to comment to say I love you. Sometimes are stories are beautiful and we want to share them with others. But, sometimes we just don't feel welcome. Like our beliefs aren't accepted. I love your Dad. He is soooooo awesome!

Nathan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jared said...

...the only reason I haven't commented here is that I haven't had anything to say, not because I'm holding any deep-seated dislike of you. :)

How are things going packing up?

It sounds like we might get to buy your van. Don't scratch it.

Tamara Rose said...

aww thanks Jared. And Tamara but i have to say your comment Kind of confused me. It was good but i didn't really get what you mean. What did you mean? well any who thanks. They were nice... Oh and so was yours Daniel ;)