Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Stressed and a little tired

We cleaned today till like 4:00 pm! Almost all day! Ok first of all its Saturday and normally we clean on Thursday and second we aren’t even having a showing. So are you wondering why we did all this cleaning? Well did I tell you how we were going to go to Kansas some time this week and my parents were going to go to Vegas today though Monday? Well my parents didn’t go, because they didn’t want to be their, if my Cousin Jason died. Alright well you are probably lost right now so I’m going to explain. My Cousin Jason, who lives in Kansas, has a dieses that he has had sense he was born also his younger brother Aaron has it. Jason is 23 (24 in March) and Aaron is 19 (I think), that is actually old for this dieses that they have. Normally they die around 18 and the oldest is 21. Its really sad, but God has shown his grace to both of them by letting them live longer. But on Tuesday we got a call from my Aunt Carla saying that the hospice nurse thought Jason would only live a few more hours, But he is still alive but barley. They think he might have serious brain damage because his eyes aren’t responding but he is still breathing and his hart is still pumping. My aunt and uncle almost don’t want him to have to suffer any longer. They don’t want this to on. We always thought that Aaron would be the first to go because he was always worse than Jason, but a few months ago they put him in this hospice care thing. It’s for people who have some thing wrong with them and aren’t expected to live much longer, but he seems happy their (well this is what my Grandma told me and she talks to my Aunt a lot and is up their right now) and doing a little better. So any ways every thing is up in the air, because if he dies tomorrow or some thing than we would have to go Monday probably. But If he doesn’t die before Monday than we still might go but he may be a long time so we don’t know how long we would stay and the Boys have to go back to school the 9th. My dad way/is thinking about going tonight but he doesn’t know if he going to do that. He has been working all day (he just got done) and is extremely tired also. Well Just pray for us that we would have wisdom about what our travel plans are going to be. And pray for my aunt and uncle and their family. My Aunt is very stressed out. And they will have to go though this again
With Aaron so that’s harder.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!

Well things are stressful around hear and next month it’s going to be getting even busier! Well I would give my best of 2005 but I think I’m going to go watch a movie. Happy New Years Eve every body! I have to say all en’ all 2005 was a pretty great year for me! Who knows 2006 could be even better! ;) Christmas in Oz should be a little interesting! :). Well have a nice New Years Tomorrow. Any bodies have any “New Years resolutions”? I think mine is that I will get though 2006, with out dieing in the land down under. lol I think that’s what I want. Hope you who went had a wonderful time at WC. I heard it was good. Alright Well goodnight all. I hope 2006 brings lots of joy, prosperity, and.... hmm running out of wise things to say ;) and lots of love! :) i donno if that fits but oh well.

Ok well please keep praying for our Famly and My Jason and his family. God bless.

~Tamara Rose~

4 comments:

Tamara Rose said...

hey sorry some of it is big i tried to fix it but it didn't work.

Tamara Rose said...

*sniff sniff* no one loves me! :) come on comment!

Nathan said...

Yup, you've found the truth. No one loves you...

Tamara Rose said...

oh shut up! ;) hey i really like the picture! lol Well you commented actually so that must mean you love me!?!? well it least you didn't forget my URL! hah nice job.