Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, January 09, 2006

Kansas was great!

We had a blast with the Mann's! They are so fun to be with and are so sweet. Mr. and Mrs. Mann are extronanary! They are all very nice! We had lots of fun with, singing, playing insturments (they are all extreamly good at some insturment or another its amazing!), Talking, Eating (very good meals btw), Paying Ultament football, and just messing around! It was great. We also made the greatest (home made ;)) movie ever! THE CHROICLES OF BLARNI
The Lion, The Witch, and the cubord
Its amasing! And hilareious! Its to long to put on a websight or some thing, but if you guys want to see it than just talk to Zachary if you see him. And if you are fare fare away I might be able to e-mail it to you it would just take like 10 or 20 minutes to load! I think i want to show it at my wedding. But I had a wonderful time. Oh their is a nother video "Will's mad skilz" That Zachary mad on Wednessday (when we were not there He drove up Monday morning with my G'pa because he needed another driver so he was up there 2 days before us). Its pretty cool i have to say.

We went to my Cousins (Jason) Funral. It was never nice, Sad but good. It was nice seeing them again. I think the last time we saw them was like 3 years ago. They have changed a lot i gotta say that!

Well My family is watching a movie so i'm going to make this post shot... Well shorter than i normaly have my post (sorry my other ones always go on and on i'm going to try to shorten them). Pray that our house would sell we have about 2 or 3 people looking at it this week and it would be very nice to have it sell before we left. And pray that our packing would go well and that no one would get stressed out (well its a little to late for that! ;)). We are moving 2 weeks from tomorow! TWO WEEKS! Now i know you all will miss me... ;) well i hope so it least.
ALrighty well God bless

Tamari Samari

4 comments:

Zebbie said...

I'm glad you had fun.

Tamara Rose said...

yeah you commented! :) yulp me too!

SaraY said...

Hey Tamara! Just wanted to say and I will miss you guys!!! I will be praying that your house sells and that everything goes well with the move!
Luv, Sara

ben said...

Hi tamara. when did you go to Kansas? Ben told me that you guys won't get the internet till february. does that mean you won't be able to reply to e-mails and comments on your blog till then? while your in Australia, are you still going to be home schooled or are you going to go to public school or somthing.