Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Monday, December 05, 2005

They harts!

Ok we had a great time with the harts Saturday! They are an incredibly nice family!! They are a ton of fun to talk to and hang out with! And their Kids are really sweet, and adorable! I love just sitting and talking with them! Especially about Australia, They make be very excited to go! Oh yeah I am talking about the harts from Layette (actually they are from Oz they are just staying in Layette), not the once from my church. J You probably already figured that out when I said incredibly nice, though! lol just kidding! :-D

Well my mom and Charity are going to Chicago with my G’ma and Aunt, to go shopping the 7th through the 10th, so pretty much till they kill them self’s! I am not a huge fan of shopping. I mean I like it some times but I pretty much have to be in the mood for it and I am not the one to go for 3 days strait! I will go for a few hours tops but not from 9 or 10 am to 11 or 12 pm! I think that’s just craziness, but I am sure they will have a blast! J

Well I don’t really have much else to say…. I am still considering the name thing. Oh wait I do have some thing else to say! Please comment! I am going crazy no one is commenting! People are so going to forget us when we go to Oz. Well will come back and people we be like;
“Who are the Blackwoods?” It will be so sad! Well anyhow please comment! J I am desperate. Well maybe I should just quite blogging I don’t think any won really reads or likes my blog. I guess the posts just aren’t interesting enough. I am sorry my life is not that interesting and I am not that good of a writer so yeah. Well every blogger thinks about quiting their blog at one point or another so I guess this is my point. I don’t know I will think about it I guess. Well have a nice week every won.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

um... I don't think anyone who has once met a Blackwood could ever forget them... I know I can't try as I might... JK ... Seriously I don't think there is anyway you are going to be forgotten when you move away... you just better not forget all of us back here in the U.S. leading much more boring lives without your impact :)

Anonymous said...

sorry that was me...
Hannah

Tamara Rose said...

:) aww that was so sweet! Yeah i guess you guys are kind of right I mean our neighbors will proubbuly always remember us as"the loud ubnotious (sp) bunch of kids thay were next door that they really want to move away!" lol
Ok well thanks all and i will keep my blog though i can't promis i will update a lot this month and next! ttyal