Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas All

So how was every one Christmas? Hope it went well. Mine did. On Saturday we had our Family Christmas and it was really good. Though it didn't really seem like Christmas, Nor does today (well to me) seem Like Christmas. I mean it was just to dreriy and rainy and so dark. But It Good to see a lot of people in Church. My dad preched and it was a very good servace. After Church in the afternoon we went to the Hospital and sang some Psalms to Maxine with the Hovee's, and some other s. Then they came to our house afterwards and we had a little "psalm sing" It was only us, the Hovee's, and Grace but it was fun. We went around and had favorates then we had some popcorn and stuff. Even though it was small it was still a good time of singing, but i think i am all sang out for the night. ;)

So one of the gifts I got From me dear little bro Benny was a high lighting kit. We didn't wast any time After we opeand gifts Saturday Morning we ate breakafast then Charity got started. Zachary took pictures (on before 2 durring and 1 after) that I am hoping to get on hear or some thing so you can all see my lovely hair, Well actually you can't really see the high lights because its just a Camara and they blind very well but i still try to put them on hear. When i first took them out I screemed because they were so blond but after i took a shower and stuff they blinded really well and now i LOVE it!

Well thats about all i have time for tonight. Hope every won who's going to WC has a great time. Have a wonderfully week. I'll try to update before next year. ;)
Merry Chrismas



2 comments:

Tamara said...

You are going to Australlia! How marvelous! An awesome woman from Cornerstone, my church in Evansville, had a desire to go to Australlia. I wonder whatever became of that. I will pray for great fruit and I am so thankful that you and I have connected. Tell your Dad I said hi. God bless your ministry.

Tamara Rose said...

will do. Hey pretty cool. well thanks. Hey you sould visit our websight. http://www.blackwoods.us/
you can look at his "blog" type thing. well ttyl.