Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Sunday, July 31, 2005

they servived!
So my sibs got back tired, sore, sunburned, grumpy ( a little), stinky( hehe really)......., but they did servive!! hehe Even if "george III" did die about a week befor they went. My cousin Laure and her mom( my dad's sisters, my aunt) also made it safly. And i think she is a having a good time! hehe. well i don't really have any thing to say... OH well we did go to Avon tonight and i got Andrew Door's CD that Elizabeth Enas burned for me. Its really good!! well thats all i really have to say. Every one who is going to the filds tomorrow have fun ( ya right! hehe) and be safe! well God bless and have a GREAT week.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey - just checking out the comments to see if the anonymous works.

-Charity

Anonymous said...

yep they do! I'm so brilliant! ;-)

Anonymous said...

That would be me. lol three comments in a row! :-D

Anonymous said...

Yay! Thanks getting anonymous comments here, Charity! Hi, Tamara. I don't have a blogger account, so I couldn't comment before. :-)

Tamara Rose said...

Ohhh got it! well i can't comment On your's ether. but i like comments from you, and Irene!

Anonymous said...

I know you can't comment on mine. :( I don't have a setting where I can allow anonymous comments, and I really wish I could change it.

Tamara Rose said...

yeah. Its ok.