Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, July 29, 2005

Nails, late night, really tired!
yesterday i got my first manacure! that was cool, but i swam today and they chiped a little! then i didn't really sleep. well i got like 4 (tops!) hours of sleep! we went to bed at like 4:30 but i keped waking up and then i moved and yeah it was crazy! But now i am really tired, but i had to swim and watch 6 little kids today and that made me even more tired! *yawn* man like is stressfull some times! lol well i also did some thing really funny every one look at http://www.queenoftheuniverse1.blogspot.com/ and look at the small name at the bottum! hehe. I donno if i can tell you y but just ckeck it out its funny. well i think it is at lest so its proubably really stuped! lol

get set, get ready, go my cousin is comming tomorrow. fun. well I think i am about to go out to eat or some thing with my lil bro and parents, so i better make like a gun and shoot! lol hehe i make that up my self isn't that great!! hehe. well i need to go so just keep one thing in mind I LIKE COMMENTS but i guess every one is at the camping trip so i will forgive you all. well i have to go bye!

5 comments:

Shirley Temple said...

hey i'm commenting and seriosly you all should really check out my blog i wrote down the story of George III aka the dead guy. luv ya tam and its okay if you say you posted on my blog

Nathan said...

so, yo, a comment from me. I do read your blog. sometimes. actually, I think I've read every one of your posts - I'll try to comment more.

Tamara Rose said...

aww thats nice. well hey i didn't say you had to but if you want to and have time and what ti=o. but thanks. hehe "so,jo, a comment from me." hehe that made me laugh!

Charity said...

Hehe "why don't we put some fwowers or somp ting on to make dem happy?" --Japanese guy

LOL!

Tamara Rose said...

Hehe somping liek that charity.