Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

bummer!
today i went to ride horses at my G'pa's but when i got there another was there and she was riding the horse i normally ride so i just came home! but when i got hear i rode Maria's moter scuter, and that was fun.

also last night we went to a movie and got home this morning. lol read charitys blog and it tells all about that edventure, http://athleticallychallengedgurl.blogspot.com/ It was fun i have to say. Sniking out its great fun :-)! Hope every one who is reading this has done it or will do it! lol

Tonight we have componey. A frined of my dads from Hi school , who happens to be in town, with his 3 kids and wife. so that should be exciting! Afther that my 4 older siblings out going to youth group.

This weeked i am going to a b-day party for one of my friends. so ben( my sis bro) will be home alone, becase the older 4 kids out going on a camping trip! and then on Sat my cousin from vagas and her mom our comming.

well that is all the plains in my life for the rest of this week. hope all you guys have a GREAT weekend!

1 comment:

Charity said...

did you use spell check? ;-) hehe. That was fun last night. Glad we all gotta go. Love ya, Tammio (lol great nick name!)