Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

cool now I'm like an official "blogger"
so now I am like a "cool" blogger ( NOT) lol. Hey for you all who prayed for my sisters..... They made it! Yeah! Just like 1 or 2 days left. I think they can endure the pain that much longer( well I hope so it lest)! I saw Sahara today and might go see it again tonight! Ok I will try to comment on all you peoples blogs who are reading this right now ( or who ever comments) but I can't promise that. Well for all you who detasal ( sp) I think you have day off so enjoy it! GOD bless and have a GREAT day!

4 comments:

ben said...

yay, you have a blog, i will try to look at it every once in a while! well seeya, i gotta get off b/c my mom needs the computer! ;)

Ps. tell ben to not make ppl mad with that joke i told him about! hehe, ;)

Charity said...

aren't the changes lovely? Compliments of her wonderful older sister, CHARITY! :-D

Tamara Rose said...

oh yes yes!! thank you bunches and bunches!! i love sisters ( some times) lol.
love you

Ellie said...

I'm commenting! :)