Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Thursday, July 28, 2005

funny Ellen!!
last night we hade componey ( a friend of my dads form hi school and his wife and three kids) the oldst was a gurl my age, and her mom Ellen was soooo funny!! Erine and I swam till like 9:10 and they stayed till like 11 they had to little boys 8 and 5 and Ben played with them! Ellen or mrs. Daniel( she liked us calling her Ellen) was so funny and a verry personable person! Mr. Daniel on the other hand was verry quiet but was one of my dads was best friends! We also looked at there old year books! Now there was a sight the 70's! hehe. We had a GREAT time thought. I have to say i was a little consernd when my dad tould us that but it ended up being a fun time.

Well moving on, I am going to a friend of mine for a birthday party and my lil brother is going to a friends and the older 4 our getting ready for the camping trip, so that means my parents our going to have the house to them self's! I bet they are more excited then us kids! lol well i better go get packed. Oh shote my brother asked me to feed his rats. welp i better go do that and pack. well pray for the camping trip! Witch i am so jelious of becase they our going toobing and doing all sorts of fun and exciting things!! well I am getting my nails done ( lol doesn't even come close to as much fun but i will still enjoy it)!
well God bless all and have a GREAT day! it is so nice out by the way if you didn't notic!

1 comment:

Charity said...

we had a lot of fun. I hope mom and dad enjoyed their quiet house. Hehe that lady WAS pretty funny. I didn't spend as much time with her, though cuz we went to YG.