Rooftops: Lostprophets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpmVAIkDnY8

Friday, January 19, 2007

Some crazy pictures from my life. :)



Before my hair was done. Me with Mr. nut craker



me in Joshy's chair before..... *dun dun dun* it HAPPENED!



Allll the action! Even though I looked worried, I have full and complete trust in Justine...



And that's when I finally found a mirror..."OH MY GOODNESS! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME IT WAS RED!!!!!"



I guess it's okay. James, Joshy, and Beth still love me!



Justine's payment for doing my hair. :)



It was too hot for coffee, so we just decided to use the coffee table for the next best thing: our feet!



We were laughing too much to pose...can ya tell??



For some reason I kinda like that girl...not sure why.



Lovin' the hair...lovin' the hair. ;)



What are YOU lookin' at??!



Me at the Park (Charity was having some fun with the camara. we love taking pictures... if you couldn't tell ;))




Charity got a hold of the camera again...and, of course, grabbed me for a shot. *sigh* If we keep up this posing together, people are gonna start saying things. :-j



We're cool. We're posed. We're on wood. Yeah.
I'm up in a tree, as usual.
...and Charity's still on the ground, as usual.
(Maria likes to call this one "A Monkey and a Princess" hehehe)



Pretty much, this is just a cool picture. Period.
(Too bad the most beautiful sister isn't pictured there....HAH! But who would take our picture??)


This was actually on the way to the Glovers'.... we had to stop and make a quick call. *sigh* C just can't stay away from the phone. :-P



So Charity pulls her long jean skirt out of the closet on Sunday morning. Maria protests, "You can't wear that! I'm going to wear mine!" Then I come out of my closet and say, "Hey...I was going to wear mine, too!" *sigh* What were we to do?? (Allen says we look like Baptist girls who aren't allowed to wear anything but skirts...humph. I think we look purty! :))



The three newest members of the Reformed Presbyterian Church of Australia! Maria, Ralph Blakston, and me. (This is a little blurry, but still cute.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I hope you enjoy looking at some fun moments in my life. :) Enjoy the pictures everyone and enjoy life my Friends. God bless you all!

Song: "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

C got their new CD after Christmas and we love it! :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

whaddya mean "it HAPPENED!" ????? You asked for it, you bought the dye, what colour did you expect - blue?

*grin*

xxxx

Ellie said...

I love when you post pictures Tamara! It makes me feel not quite so far away. The pic with you girls in your jean skirts is really cute, I agree with Allen, but that's not a bad thing! Love you -

Charity said...

Awwwwwwwwww we are so cuuuute! ;o) I love pictures. I'd have to agree that Allen's statement *is* rather acurate...but hey, what do we care!? Yay for hair dye! And coffee! And parks! And cameras! And sisters!!

:B (<--as Ben would 'say')

Unknown said...

Hey Girlie!
Thanks for always commenting on our blog! It always makes me smile!
I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!! You look SOOOO pretty! Red is YOU!!:) We really like it...you look so grown up.
You guys too, take great pictures! We really enjoy looking at all the pics.
You girls are getting prettier and prettier! We love you and miss you lots!!
We think about you often...
XOXO
Danielle:)

Maria JoAnn said...

I LOVE the pictures!!!!!! You need to give me credit for taking MOST of them except for the few that charity stole my camera to take. Well, with Z gone, SOMEONE has to take the pictures

ruthypoo said...

I think you guys look beauutiful in your jean skirts!!! What's with the Baptist thing? I didn't get it - but that's prolly cuz I ain't so bright meeself.

Kaitlyn said...

Hey Tamara,

I enjoyed looking at the pictures! Your hair is beauitful! You look so old (in a good way of course :o)
Hope you have a wonderful week!

SaraY said...

LOL I totally get the Baptist thing...and agree with it! But I still think you guys are gorgeous :-)

Haha, Zachary shall have to tell you *all* that transpired at Shingle Paradise...or maybe Allen should!

Tamara Rose said...

Justine- *smile* lol, well thankfully it didn't turn blue. ;) But good job and thanks heaps!

Ellie- I'm very glad you liked the pictures. I need to see more of you!(??) :)

C- haha, i really like all (well most) of the pictures of me and you. They are very cool. And beautiful... well your side is :-P

Danielle- :) thanks. and thanks heaps for the comment! I'm glad you liked my comment and the pictures. :) glad you like my hair as well.

MJ- you're great! And you take great photo's. Thanks! ;)

Ruthy-poo- never mind about the skirt, but Allen if your reading this... FINE you win! We do look like Baptist girls. :) Thanks for the comment ruth.

Katlyn- thanks :) Yeah, time does that... you get older, its such a bummer :-P

Sarah- hmm... should i know things about that party! :) Well of corse EVERYONE agrees with Allen. *sigh*.. ok we do. :-P

Love you's all!